Enrol on the Childcare Course Bundle for only £69 and start a career in Childcare.
In this course you will be given the skills and knowledge on caring for infants and young children, and how to be a sensitive and balanced nanny and childcare worker. Learn new ways to plan a kid’s party and make it a memorable birthday celebration and gain the ability to learn the skills needed to establish a successful party planning business.
The Childcare Course Bundle will cover key topics on working with parents, establishing routines, learning to eat healthy early in life and insight into child emotions, behavior and development.
- Children and Emotional Intelligence
- Dealing With Anxiety – The Only Way Out is Through
- Anger Management and Self-Esteem for Children
- The Roots of Empathy
- Positive Relationships and Emotions
- Children at Play
- Guiding Children Through Friendships
- Definitions of Belonging, Status, Popularity and Rejection
- Socially Growing Up in the Digital Age
- Introduction To Nutrition
- Healthy Diet Planning Tips
- The Role of Carbohydrates in Nutrition
- The Role of Protein and Water in Nutrition
- Minerals in Human Nutrition
- Explaining Symptoms of Mineral Deficiency & Toxicity
- How Vitamins Support Nutrition?
Your Training Benefits
Benefits Available To You With This Package
Career Paths for our Childcare Course Bundle
Once you successfully complete the Childcare Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualifications will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum is given below:
- Childcare Worker - A Childcare Worker can earn over - £7.21 per hour
- Nanny - A Nanny can earn over £9.14 per hour
- Nursery Worker - A Nursery Worker can earn over £7.07 per hour
- Mental Health Counsellor - A Mental Health Counsellor can earn over £25K per annum
- Teacher - A Teacher can earn up to £27K per annum