Enrol on the Professional Psychologist Course Bundle for only £69 and start a career in psychology.
Interested in Psychology? Then take our Complete Psychologist Course Bundle at just £69 and gain an insight into Abnormal, Educational and Social Psychology, that will open up a multitude of career pathways for you.
The Complete Psychologist Course Bundle will teach learners how to apply psychology principles to everyday life. The course covers topics on memory, motivation, child and adolescent development, behavioural therapy, educating students with special needs and abnormal psychology and managing anxiety disorders.
- What is Abnormal Psychology? & Clinical Research
- What is Biological Psychology?
- The Psychodynamic Behavioural and Abnormal Functioning Models
- The Cognitive Model, and the Humanistic-Existential Model of Abnormal Functioning
- The Sociocultural Model and Abnormal Functioning
- What is the Diathesis Stress Model in Psychology?
- Clinical Assessment of Psychological Disorders
- Understanding Mood and Managing Anxiety Disorders
- Understanding Somatoform and Managing Stress Disorders
- What is Dissociative Disorder and Anorexia Nervosa?
- Sexual Dysfunction & Gender Identity Disorders
- Overview of Substance and Psychotic Use Disorders
- Introduction to Cognitive and Lifespan Development Disorders
- Types of Personality and Factitious Disorders
- Treatments of Abnormality and Ethical and Legal Issues
- Fundamentals of Social Psychology
- Exploring Research Methods and Ethics
- Studying Social Cognition & Perception
- Identifying the Self in a SocialContext
- Understanding Attitudes and Persuasion
- What are Group Decisions?
- Understanding Attraction & Close Relationships
- Discrimination, Stereotypes and Prejudice
- How to Apply Social Psychology?
- History and Educational Aims
- Cognitive Perspective of Learning & Information Processing
- Knowledge Organization
- Advance Creativity in a Learning Environment
- Behavioural Theory
- Applying the Premack Principle in the Classroom
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Social Constructivism and the Mediated Learning Experience
- Moral & Prosocial Behaviour
- The Importance of Motivation in an Educational Environment
- Using Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation to Enhance Learning
- Teacher Expectations & Attributions
- Methods of Measuring Intelligence
- Educating Students With Special Needs
- Emotional & Behavioural Disorders
- Advanced Cognitive Development
- Forms of Assessment
- Performance Assessments
- Standardized Tests in Education
- Instructional Strategies
- Advance Organizers in the Classroom
- Types of Research Design
- Research Ethics in Educational Psychology
Your Training Benefits
Benefits Available To You With This Package
Career Paths for our Psychologist Course Bundle
Once you successfully complete the Complete Psychologist Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Complete Psychologist Course Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum is given below:
- Clinical Psychologist - A Clinical Psychologist can earn over - £39K per annum.
- Psychologist - A Psychologist can earn over £35K per annum
- Human Resources Manager - A Human Resources Manager can earn over £36K per annum
- Mental Health Counsellor - A Mental Health Counsellor can earn over £25K per annum
- Teacher - A Teacher can earn up to £29K per annum
- Special Education Teacher - A Special Education Teacher can earn up to £29K per annum