What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 98-364 Database Administration Fundamentals Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 98-364 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 98-364 Database Administration Fundamentals exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 98-364 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Relational Database Concepts, Data Manipulation Statements, Data Definition Language, Tables, Data types, Views, Stored Procedures, Select statements, Modifying data, Data storage, Securing databases and Backing up / Restoring Database. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MTA: 98-364 Database Fundamentals certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Understanding core database concepts (20–25%)
- Create database objects (20–25%)
- Manipulate data (25–30%)
- Understand data storage (15–20%)
- Administer a database (10–15%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Understanding Core Database Concepts
- Module 02: Working with tables
- Module 03: Choose Data Types
- Module 04: Working with Views
- Module 05: Create Stored Procedures
- Module 06: Select Data
- Module 07: Modify Data
- Module 08: Understand Data Storage
- Module 09: Administering Databases
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-98-364.aspx.
Candidates for this exam are seeking to prove introductory knowledge of and skills with databases, including relational databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server. It is recommended that candidates be familiar with the concepts of and have hands-on experience with the technologies described here, either by taking relevant training courses or by working with tutorials and samples available on MSDN and in Microsoft Visual Studio. Although minimal hands-on experience with the technologies is recommended, job experience is not assumed for these exams.
Successful learners will be awarded a 98-364 Database Administration Fundamentals certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 98-364 Database Administration Fundamentals course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,779)
- Senior Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £45,729)
- Database Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,661)
- Information Technology Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,177)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1. understanding core database concepts|
|2. working with tables|
|3. choose data types|
|4. working with views|
|5. create stored procedures|
|6. select data|
|7. modify data|
|8. understand data storage|
|9. administering databases|
No Reviews found for this course.