What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases exam.
The 70-462 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing and configuring, maintaining instances and databases, optimising and troubleshooting, managing data, implementing security, and implementing high availability.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Install and configure (20–25%)
- Maintain instances and databases (15–20%)
- Optimise and troubleshoot (15–20%)
- Manage data (20–25%)
- Implement security (15–20%)
- Implement high availability (5–10%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install SQL Server and related services
- Module 02: Implement a migration strategy
- Module 03: Configure additional SQL Server components
- Module 04: Manage SQL Server Agent
- Module 05: Manage and configure databases
- Module 06: Configure SQL Server instances
- Module 07: Manage SQL Server Instances
- Module 08: Identify and Resolve Concurrency Problems
- Module 09: Audit SQL Server Instances
- Module 10: Manage Logins and Server Roles
- Module 11: Manage Database Permissions
- Module 12: Troubleshoot Security
- Module 13: Manage Users and Database Roles
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-462.aspx.
This exam is intended for database professionals who perform installation, maintenance and configuration tasks. Other responsibilities include setting up database systems, making sure those systems operate efficiently, and regularly storing, backing up and securing data from unauthorised access.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,779)
- Database Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,282)
- Database Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,661)
- IT Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,833)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £23,626)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: install sql server and related services|
|2: implement a migration strategy|
|3: configure additional sql server components|
|4: manage sql server agent|
|5: manage and configure databases|
|6: configure sql server instances|
|7: manage sql server instances|
|8: identify and resolve concurrency problems|
|9: audit sql server instances|
|10: manage logins and server roles|
|11: manage database permissions|
|12: troubleshoot security|
|13: manage users and database roles|
No Reviews found for this course.