What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-411 Administering Windows Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-411 Administering Windows Server exam.
The 70-411 Administering Windows Server Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in deploying, managing, and maintaining servers, configuring and managing networks, and configuring and managing Active Directory, and Group Policy.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Deploy, manage and maintain servers (15–20%)
- Configure File and Print Services (15–20%)
- Configure network services and access (15–20%)
- Configure a Network Policy Server (NPS) infrastructure (10–15%)
- Configure and manage Active Directory (10–15%)
- Configure and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install and Configure Windows Deployment Services
- Module 02: Implement Patch Management
- Module 03: Monitor Servers
- Module 04: Configure Distributed File System
- Module 05: Configure File Server Resource Manager
- Module 06: Configure File and Disk Encryption
- Module 07:Configure Advanced Audit Policy
- Module 08: Configure DNS Zones
- Module 09: Configure DNS Records
- Module 10: Configure VPN and Routing
- Module 11: Configure a Network Policy Server
- Module 12: Configure Network Access Protection
- Module 13: Configure Service Authentication
- Module 14: Configure Domain Controllers
- Module 15: Maintain Active Directory
- Module 16: Configure Account Policies
- Module 17: Configure Group Policy Processing
- Module 18: Configure Group Policy settings
- Module 19: Configure Group Policy Preferences
- Module 20: Manage Group Policy objects
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-411.aspx.
This exam is part two of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- SQL Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,053)
- IT Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,395)
- Server Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,404)
- Server Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,247)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: install and configure windows deployment services|
|2: implement patch management|
|3: monitor servers|
|4: configure distributed file system|
|5: configure file server resource manager|
|6: configure file and disk encryption|
|7: configure advanced audit policy|
|8: configure dns zones|
|9: configure dns records|
|10: configure vpn and routing|
|11: configure a network policy server|
|12: configure network access protection|
|13: configure service authentication|
|14: configure domain controllers|
|15: maintain active directory|
|16: configure account policies|
|17: configure group policy processing|
|18: configure group policy settings|
|19: configure group policy preferences|
|20: manage group policy objects|
No Reviews found for this course.