The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Beauty Therapist is the appropriate training and an accredited beauty therapy certificate, which is exactly what this Advanced Diploma in Skin Care and Treatment will provide.
Gain practical beauty therapy skills and knowledge, and study exciting beauty topics, like how to implement an effective skincare regime, how to care for hair, how to care for different skin types, and how to understand acne. Once you’ve completed this Advanced Diploma in Skin Care and Treatment you will be able to give your beauty clients expert advice, and can even establish your own successful beauty therapy business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how diet, and lifestyle can affect your skin
- Learn how to create a tailored skin care plan for clients
- Understand the process of hair removal
- Learn how to eat for your skin
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Beauty Therapy professional, such as a Beauty Therapist, or Skincare Specialist. If you hope to establish your own beauty therapy business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful beauty therapy career. If you are a skincare enthusiast, who would like to improve their own skin, this course would also be extremely helpful.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction to Inner Health & Outer Beauty
- Module 02: Can fat be Good for You?
- Module 03: Bright and Beautiful Vegetables
- Module 04: Foundations for a Healthy Diet
- Module 05: Small Ingredients with Powerful Effects
- Module 06: Diet and Detox
- Module 07: How to Eat Yourself Beautiful
- Module 08: What can Food do for you?
- Module 09: Let’s Get Under Your Skin
- Module 10: How to Eat Yourself Beautiful, Continued
- Module 11: Practical Skincare Regimes for Different Skin Types
- Module 12: Skincare for Different Ethnicities
- Module 13: Seasonal Skin Care
- Module 14: The Negative Effect of the Sun
- Module 15: Reducing the Effects of Aging
- Module 16: Skin and Body Treatments
- Module 17: Hair Removal Examined
- Module 18: Hand and Foot Care
- Module 19: The Hair Care Guide
- Module 20: The Hair Care Guide, Continued
- Module 21: Understanding Acne
- Module 22: Skincare Routine
- Module 23: Medications
- Module 24: Diet
- Module 25: Lifestyle
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded an Advanced Diploma in Skin Care and Treatment – Level 4.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
Typical duties include:
- Advising clients on skin and body care
- Analysing the skin and hair of clients
- Performing various therapy / beauty treatments
- Removing hair through waxing
- Applying makeup / advising clients about make-up
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Taking payments from clients
- Providing advice on products
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: introduction to inner health & outer beauty|
|Introduction to Inner Health & Outer Beauty||00:00:00|
|2: can fat be good for you|
|Can fat be Good for You||00:00:00|
|3: bright and beautiful veggies for a bright and beautiful you|
|Bright and Beautiful veggies for a Bright and Beautiful You||00:00:00|
|4: foundations for a beautiful diet why organic|
|Foundations for a Beautiful Diet Why Organic||00:00:00|
|5: what's in there minute ingredients with surprisingly powerful effect|
|What’s in There Minute Ingredients with Surprisingly Powerful Effect||00:00:00|
|6: diet and detox|
|Diet and Detox||00:00:00|
|7: how to eat yourself beautiful|
|How to Eat Yourself Beautiful||00:00:00|
|8: wow! food can do all this|
|WOW! Food can do all this||00:00:00|
|9: let's get under your skin|
|Let’s Get Under Your Skin||00:00:00|
|10: you can eat yourself beautiful!|
|You Can Eat Yourself Beautiful!||00:00:00|
|11: practical skincare regimes for different skin types|
|Practical Skincare Regimes for Different Skin Types||00:00:00|
|12: skincare for different ethnicities|
|Skincare for Different Ethnicities||00:00:00|
|13: hot and not bothered, cool and protected - seasonal skin care|
|Hot and not Bothered, Cool and Protected – Seasonal Skin Care||00:00:00|
|14: on the bright side is the sun really that bad|
|On the Bright Side Is the Sun Really That Bad||00:00:00|
|15: can i push back time a realistic approach to reducing ageing effects|
|Can I Push Back Time A Realistic Approach to Reducing Ageing Effects||00:00:00|
|16: treat yourself the best skin and body treatments|
|Treat Yourself The Best Skin and Body Treatments||00:00:00|
|17: have it off hair removal examined|
|Have it off Hair Removal Examined||00:00:00|
|18: reach out and touch - hand and foot care|
|Reach Out and Touch – Hand and Foot Care||00:00:00|
|19: sleek, sexy, fabulous hair|
|Sleek, Sexy, Fabulous Hair||00:00:00|
|20: man you look good skincare for you or the guy in your life|
|Man You Look Good Skincare for You or the Guy In Your Life||00:00:00|
|21: understanding acne|
|22: skincare routine|
No Reviews found for this course.