Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-342 exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server exam.
The 70-342 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in database availability groups, manage site resilience for Exchange transport services. Understand, implement and troubleshoot email security strategies as well as deploying and managing an IRM with AD RMS. You will cover message archiving, DLP and messaging records management. Finally you will implement a compliance solution and work with migrating legacy systems.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Configure, Manage, and Migrate Unified Messaging (20-25%)
- Design, Configure, and Manage Site Resiliency (20-25%)
- Design, Configure, and Manage Advanced Security (20-25%)
- Configure and Manage Compliance, Archiving, and Discovery Solutions (20-25%)
- Implement and Manage Coexistence, Hybrid Scenarios, Migration, and Federation (15-20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Manage a Site Resilient DAG
- Module 02: Design Deploy Manage Site Resilience for Transport
- Module 03: Troubleshoot Site Resiliency Issues
- Module 04: Select an Appropriate Security Strategy
- Module 05: Deploy and Manage an IRM with AD RMS
- Module 06: Configure and Implement Mailbox and Administrative Auditing
- Module 07: Troubleshoot Security Related Issues
- Module 08: Configure and Manage an Archiving Solution
- Module 09: Design and Configure a Data Loss Prevention Solution
- Module 10: Configure and Administer Messaging Records Management
- Module 11: Perform eDiscovery
- Module 12: Implement a Compliance Solution
- Module 13: Establish Coexistence with Exchange Online
- Module 14: Migrate Legacy Systems
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-342.aspx.
Candidates for this exam are senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators. Candidates serve as a third level of support between the Exchange Recipient Administrator and the Exchange Server Administrator.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience managing Exchange servers and Exchange messaging in an enterprise environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Senior Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,619)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,927)
- SQL Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,053)
- Software Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,757)
- Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,247)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,222)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £35,233)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: manage a site resilient dag|
|2: design deploy manage site resilience for transport|
|3: troubleshoot site resiliency issues|
|4: select an appropriate security strategy|
|5: deploy and manage an irm with ad rms|
|6: configure and implement mailbox and administrative auditing|
|7: troubleshoot security related issues|
|8: configure and manage an archiving solution|
|9: design and configure a data loss prevention solution|
|10: configure and administer messaging records management|
|11: perform ediscovery|
|12: implement a compliance solution|
|13: establish coexistence with exchange online|
|14: migrate legacy systems|
No Reviews found for this course.