What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 exam, then this is the course for you. The 70-332 exam will test you on business continuity management, planning a SharePoint environment, upgrading and migrating a SharePoint environment, creating and configuring service applications, and managing SharePoint solutions, BI, and systems integration.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Plan business continuity management (21%)
- Plan a SharePoint environment (20%)
- Upgrade and migrate a SharePoint environment (20%)
- Create and configure service applications (21%)
- Manage SharePoint solutions, BI, and systems integration (18%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Plan SharePoint High Availability
- Module 02: Plan Backup and Restore
- Module 03: Plan a Social Workload
- Module 04: Plan and Configure a Web Content Management (WCM) Workload
- Module 05:Plan an Enterprise Content Management Workload
- Module 06: Evaluate Content and Customizations
- Module 07: Plan an Upgrade Process
- Module 08: Upgrade Site Collection
- Module 09: Create and Configure App Management
- Module 10: Create and Configure Productivity Services
- Module 11: Configure Service Application Federation
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-332.aspx.
Candidates for this exam typically have more than four years of hands-on experience planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
Please Note: Microsoft has announced the withdrawal of this exam on the 31 of March 2019. Therefore, now is the right time for you take this exam to add it to your resume.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- System Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,664)
- Systems Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,519)
- IT Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,833)
- SharePoint Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,176)
- SharePoint Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,859)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: plan sharepoint high availability|
|2: plan backup and restore|
|3: plan a social workload|
|4: plan and configure a web content management (wcm) workload|
|5: plan an enterprise content management workload|
|6: evaluate content and customizations|
|7: plan an upgrade process|
|8: upgrade site collection|
|9: create and configure app management|
|10: create and configure productivity services|
|11: configure service application federation|
No Reviews found for this course.