Are you prepared for the next crisis to impact your business?
As the manager of a manufacturing company, how would you cope if one of your warehouse machine operators passed out at the wheel of his truck and bulldozed into a neighbouring community property and, though unhurt, has caused significant damage to these buildings?
Crises are abnormal and unstable situations that threaten an organisation’s strategic objectives, reputation or viability. They arise from many different causes but, regardless of the trigger, the consequences of a crisis for the organisation and its stakeholders can be significant. A crisis can threaten the continued existence of the organisation but it is important to note that it can also present opportunities for a well-prepared organisation to emerge stronger than ever before.
Global Edulink, being one of the UK’s leading online learning providers and a worldwide business player, understands the devastating impact a crisis can have on an organisation leaving it unable to cope with the event and successfully re-build. As such, we have provided this Business Crisis Management course that will giving you the fundamentals of understanding how to manage this process. It is expertly designed by crisis and recovery industry experts to improve the individual and collective ability of incident management teams to deal with such disruptions.
On completion of the course, you will be well-versed in the fundamental strategies required to competently deal with crises.
Who is it for?
- Those with the responsibility for crisis management within an organisation.
- Those considering a move into a Business Crisis Management role.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having a good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Business Crisis Management”.
There are many careers in which this course would be extremely useful, including:
- Security Manager
- Manufacturing Team Manager
- Resilience Risk Oversight Consultant
- Crisis Management Specialist
- Corporate Security and Risk Advisor
|1: business crisis management – part 1|
|Business Crisis Management – Part 1||00:05:00|
|2: business crisis management – part 2|
|Business Crisis Management – Part 2||00:11:00|
|3: overview of business crisis management-part 3|
|Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 3||00:18:00|
|4: overview of business crisis management-part 4|
|Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 4||00:08:00|
|5: overview of business crisis management-part 5|
|Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 5||00:05:00|
|6: business crisis management – part 6|
|Business Crisis Management – Part 6||00:12:00|
|7: overview of business crisis management-part 7|
|Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 7||00:19:00|
|8: overview of business crisis management-part 8|
|Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 8||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam: Business Crisis Management||00:30:00|