Business ethics or “corporate ethics”, studies the ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to both the conduct of individuals, as well as entire organisations.
On this course, you will be guided through an in depth examination of what business ethics is and why it is so important. Additionally, you will learn in detail about ethical standards and why upholding them in the workplace is vital. Four interactive modules take candidates through realistic challenges such as social contracts, gifts and hospitality and their conflicts of interest, and a consideration of company values. The format of the course means that you can learn at your own pace and keep track of your progress.
Global Edulink offers professional and vocational online learning that fits in with your life. As our business is built on a reputation for high-quality learning and the results and achievements of our learners, we are confident that this course will give you a full understanding of business ethics that, once learnt, can immediately be applied to the way in which you and your employees operate.
The course also helps employees to recognise and confidently resolve ethical dilemmas that can arise as part of their day-to-day work. It is high impact training developed to support ethical decision making within your workplace.
Global Edulink offers training and tools for individuals wanting to discover:
- The ethical challenges faced by large organisations
- Why business ethics is important for a successful business
- How ethical values can be embedded into business practice
- How to use a problem-solving approach to forming objective and moral decisions, and the assurance of sound, ethical business decisions
- An appreciation of ethics within business and its effects
- Ultimately, how to contribute to a fair, respectful, and inclusive work environment for all
Who is it for?
The training course is designed to support employees at all levels, in organisations of any size and in any sector.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good education background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Business Ethics.
There are many different careers for which this course would be extremely helpful, including:
- Business Advisor
- Business Consultant
- Advisory Services Staff Consultant
- HR Business Partner
- General Counsel
- Corporate Governance Officer
- Corporate Social Responsibility Executive
|1.Business Ethics Defined|
|Business Ethics Defined||00:03:00|
|Types of Social Contracts||00:10:00|
|Common Thinking Errors||00:14:00|
|Definitions of Company Values||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam: Business Ethics||00:40:00|
|Exam: Business Ethics||00:40:00|