Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care online course.
The CACHE Level 3 Health and Social Care qualifications are a group of nested accredited UK qualifications, progressing from Award to Certificate, and then Certificate to Extended Diploma. The Level 3 Health and Social Care qualifications have been created by experts within the field of health and social care, and have been screened by employers and higher education institutions, to ensure their relevance and effectiveness. If you would like to work in health and social care, this group of qualifications are the perfect route to ensure your success.
This Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care will give you a full introduction to working in health and social care, so if you have little or no previous experience then it is suitable for you. In addition, the Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care is suitable for those who wish to progress to higher education, and are taking other qualifications as part of a wider programme of study. You could also take this Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care if you have previous experience of working in the sector but would like to refresh your knowledge.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- The Level 3 Award, Certificate and Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care have been designed to enable you to access Higher Education, and will also support your progression into the workplace
- This Award is made up of 3 mandatory units, which give a good understanding of working in health and social care
- Qualification type: CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 215
- Qualification number (QN): 601/6108/5
- Module 01 – Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
- Module 02 – Human growth and development
- Module 03 – Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
Method of Assessment:
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 3 mandatory units. You will complete assignments and create a portfolio of evidence, which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional charge of £229 for your assessments and certificate, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
Successful learners will be awarded a CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care certificate.
CACHE is continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
UCAS have confirmed allocation of points to the qualification. For a full breakdown of points, please see the UCAS performance points table.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon achievement of this qualification, you will be able to progress to the Level 3 Certificate and Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care. The Award shares 3 mandatory units with the Certificate. The Award may be suitable if you wish to progress to Higher Education but are taking other qualifications as part of a wider programme of study. The Award may also be suitable if you have previous experience of working in the sector but would like to refresh your knowledge.
You could go on to work in one of the following roles:
- Care Support Workers in adult residential settings
- Healthcare Assistants in community, primary care and acute health environments
- Care Support Workers in domiciliary services, supported living or day services
- Community-based Support Workers
|1: equality, diversity and rights in health and social care|
|1.1 Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care||00:00:00|
|1.2 Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care||00:00:00|
|2: human growth and development|
|Human growth and development||00:00:00|
|3: safeguarding in health and social care|
|3.1 Safeguarding in Health and Social Care||00:00:00|
|3.2 Safeguarding in Health and Social Care||00:00:00|
|3.3 Safeguarding in Health and Social Care||00:00:00|
|submit your assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.