Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities online course.
This Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities will give you a full introduction to supporting individuals with learning disabilities, so if you are a beginner, or need a refresher, this accredited qualification is for you. In addition, the Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities will also build on the knowledge and skills gained in the Level 2 Award and Certificate in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities, so if you have achieved this certificate this course is the next step. This Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities covers the nature and characteristics of learning disability, support, legislation, communication and planning, so you can go on to work in a supporting role.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- This qualification provides learners with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills around supporting individuals with learning disabilities. It is aimed at learners who support individuals with learning disabilities as part of their job role
- The units offered within this qualification mirror those offered within the Learning Disabilities Pathway of the Health and Social Care Diplomas in England
- Qualification type: CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: CACHE Level 3 Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 122
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 600/4037/3
- Module 01 – Understanding the Context of Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Module 02 – Understand Positive Risk Taking For Individuals with Disabilities
- Module 03 – Principles of Supporting Young People With a Disability to Make a Transition into Adulthood
- Module 04 – Understand
Method of Assessment:
This qualification will be internally assessed using a range of assessment methods. This could include a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional charge of £210+ VAT for your assessments and certificate, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
Successful learners will be awarded a CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities certificate.
All successful learners will be provided with a free printed certificate, and a free e-certificate.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Recommended Work Experience:
It is recommended that learners are working, volunteering or on practical placement to be able to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
The qualification does not qualify you to work but does support you in your current job role or future job roles when supporting children, young people or adults with learning disabilities.
|1:Understanding the context supporting individuals with learning disabilities|
|Understanding the context of supporting individuals with learning disabilities||00:00:00|
|2: Understand positive risk taking for individuals with disabilities|
|Understand positive risk taking for individuals with disabilities||00:00:00|
|3: Principles of supporting young people with a disability to make a transition into adulthood|
|Principles of supporting young people with a disability to make a transition into adulthood||00:00:00|
|4: Understand mental well-being and mental health promotion|
|Understand mental well-being and mental health promotion||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.