If you wish to become a Project Manager and are hoping to learn the essential skills needed to sustain a rewarding career, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) certification is for you. PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
The PMI training course is the standard for project management training and validates your skills in initiating, managing and maintaining large scale projects. The CAPM demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to work on projects. Being PMI certified opens up a world of opportunities to project management professionals, with past students having found employment around the world.
During this course, you will study the theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices and it includes integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholders.
This course will give you all the necessary knowledge to pass the exam for the CAPM® certification. However, you will need to sit this exam separately.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
- Provide you with an overview of the theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices.
- Provide you with an understanding of the fundamental aspects of project management.
- Finally, this course will enable you to pass the exam for the CAPM certification.
Who is it for?
- If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is right for you.
- Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
- This course is ideal for Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
Duration: 3 hours
Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- The certifications offered by PMI are widely accepted as standard and validate a candidates skill in initiating, developing, managing, and running large scale projects.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®”.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Click here to book your exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Upon successfully obtaining this qualification, you will be able to function in roles such as:
- Project manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project analyst
- Project Consultant
- Project engineer
- Systems engineer
|1: introduction to capm & exam|
|Introduction to CAPM & Exam||00:29:00|
|2: functional and projectized organizations|
|Functional and Projectized Organizations||00:09:00|
|3: pros and cons to projectized organizations|
|Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations||00:19:00|
|4: what is project management|
|What is Project Management||00:10:00|
|5: key terms & practicing project management|
|Key Terms & Practicing Project Management||00:18:00|
|6: developing a project management plan|
|Developing a Project Management Plan||00:20:00|
|7: change control and closing a project|
|Change Control and Closing a Project||00:07:00|
|8: beginning project scope|
|Beginning Project Scope||00:10:00|
|9: defining, validating and controlling scope|
|Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope||00:15:00|
|10: time management & critical path method|
|Time Management & Critical Path Method||00:15:00|
|11: planning for cost management|
|Planning for Cost Management||00:10:00|
|12: working with budgets & forecasting|
|Working with Budgets & Forecasting||00:26:00|
|13: quality management for project|
|Quality Management for Project||00:34:00|
|14: project leadership and teamwork|
|Project Leadership and Teamwork||00:28:00|
|15: communication management in a project|
|Communication Management in a Project||00:19:00|
|16: risk management for the project|
|Risk Management for the Project||00:35:00|
|17: responding to risk analysis|
|Responding to Risk Analysis||00:17:00|
|18: procurement management for the project|
|Procurement Management for the Project||00:18:00|
|19: closing conduct procurements|
|Closing Conduct Procurements||00:11:00|
|20: interacting and managing project stakeholder|
|Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder||00:12:00|
|21: responsibility of project management|
|Responsibility of Project Management||00:07:00|
|Handouts- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Management||00:40:00|