A CISM qualification means higher earning potential and career advancement
Independent studies consistently rank CISM as one of the highest paid and most sought after IT certifications. Study this Certified Information Security Manager course with Global Edulink and receive outstanding online learning material and give yourself a massive advantage when it comes to future employment.
This unique, management-focused CISM course teaches international security practices and is focused on the individual who manages, designs, oversees, assesses information security for a particular enterprise.
As a leading online course provider, Global Edulink understands that the demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, and that the CISM certification is the globally-accepted standard of achievement in this area. CISM’s understand business and know how to effectively manage and adapt technology to their organisation and industry.
Our course teaches candidates:
- Information security governance and risk management
- Information security programme implementation and management
- How to manage and respond to incidents
Who is it for?
- Those looking to progress into information security and cyber security roles or those who already work in this arena
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
[Also, you must submit verified evidence of a minimum of five years of information security work experience with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience in three or more of the job practice analysis areas. The work experience must be gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within 5 years from the date of originally passing the exam].
The following security-related certifications and information systems management experience can be used to satisfy the indicated amount of information security work experience.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) in good standing
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) in good standing
- Post-graduate degree in information security or a related field (e.g., business administration, information systems, information assurance)
- One full year of information systems management experience
- One full year of general security management experience
- Skill-based security certifications (e.g., SANS Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), CompTIA Security +, Disaster Recovery Institute Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), ESL IT Security Manager)
- Completion of an information security management program at an institution aligned with the
- The experience substitutions will not satisfy any portion of the 3-year information security management work experience requirement.
- Exception: Two years as a full-time university instructor teaching the management of information security can be substituted for every 1 year of information security experience.]
This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
You can apply for Exam here> https://www.isaca.org/certification/cism-certified-information-security-manager/pages/default.aspx
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Information Security Officer
- Information Security Manager
- Information and IT Security Leader
- Cyber Security Manager
- IS/IT Consultant
|1. Process of Information Security Governance|
|Process of Information Security Governance||02:13:00|
|2. Importance of Risk Management|
|Importance of Risk Management||01:51:00|
|3. Components of Information Security Program|
|Components of Information Security Program||02:50:00|
|4. Information Security Program Designing & Implementation|
|Information Security Program Designing & Implementation||01:20:00|
|5. Management Concepts of Information Security Program|
|Management Concepts of Information Security Program||02:41:00|
|6. Computer Security Incident Management and Response|
|Computer Security Incident Management and Response||01:57:00|
|Mock Exam: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)||00:40:00|