Become a prestigious Scrum Master with Global Edulink!
An Agile Project Manager emphasises facilitation, leadership, and communication over traditional command-and-control activities. In the Scrum framework, this role is called “Scrum Master”, as a constant reminder of the differences between agile and traditional project management. The Scrum Master’s role is to maximize the team’s efforts toward its goals while removing the impediments that stand in its way.
Global Edulink, a leading UK-based online training provider, offers you an interactive Mastering Scrum course to propel your career. On this course, you will learn about the Scrum framework, how to apply Scrum to your projects, and how to understand the cultural changes necessary to implement Scrum. The focus of this course is on task-level tracking, the use of Burndown Charts to display daily progress, and daily Scrum meetings which, altogether give terrific awareness about the state of a project at all times.
Our course covers Scrum subjects such as the following:
- Development methods
- What is the idea behind the Agile manifesto
- A background to Scrum and the various roles involved
- The Scrum process
- Planning, estimating, and implementing
Who is it for?
- The course is ideal for students who want to expand their knowledge of the Agile and Scrum methodologies and add a Scrum Certification to their CV
- Students looking for an introductory course to the Scrum framework and would like a deeper understanding of the specific Scrum Master role
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 5 guided learning hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Mastering Scrum. (please be aware, this is not the official exam).
This qualification would be extremely beneficial for the following careers:
- Scrum Master
- Agile Project Manager
- Lean Agile Coach
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Engineer
|1. development methods|
|2. agile manifesto principles|
|Agile Manifesto Principles||00:10:00|
|4. why scrum|
|5. scrum-roles overview|
|6. product owner|
|7. scrum master|
|8. scrum team|
|9. scrum process|
|10. scrum project phase|
|Scrum Project Phase||00:09:00|
|11. plan and estimate|
|Plan and Estimate||00:04:00|
|13. review and retrospect|
|Review and Retrospect||00:03:00|
|15. project vision|
|16. scrum master and stakeholder(s)|
|Scrum Master and Stakeholder(s)||00:04:00|
|17. form scrum team|
|Form Scrum Team||00:04:00|
|18. develop epics|
|19. user stories|
|20. justifications and sample change(s)|
|Justifications and Sample Change(s)||00:01:00|
|21. creating and prioritized backlog|
|Creating and Prioritized Backlog||00:03:00|
|22. conduct release planning|
|Conduct Release Planning||00:07:00|
|24. scrum framework|
|25. scrum of scrums|
|Scrum of Scrums||00:04:00|
|26. scrum demo|
|Mock Exam: Certified Scrum Master (CSM)||00:40:00|