Do you love being around children, caring for children and working with them? Then the Childcare Course Bundle is perfect for you. It is a comprehensive training for individuals to gain skills and knowledge on how to become kid’s part planners, childcare workers and nannies. It is extensive library courses that will enable learners take passion and enjoyment of working with children and turn it into a rewarding and lucrative career.
The courses are highly satisfying as you can see your efforts producing the desired results. It is a profession that puts a smile on everyone’s faces and spreads happiness all around. It is good to have insight into children’s behavior and development and how you can have a role in enabling children to reach their full potential. These specialist certifications are vital to your CV particularly if you plan to have a career in the childcare industry. Diet is a significant part of the courses and will teach learners how to make the right choice with nutrition.
Enhance your skills to care for children and babies. Gain a better understanding of health and safety information of working with babies. Equip yourself with skills and knowledge on how to foster a child’s growth and development, and how to be sensitive and inspiring in the most productive way. The Childcare Course Bundle will cover key topics on working with parents, establishing routines, learning to eat healthy early in life and insight into child emotions, behavior and development.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Learners will gain specialist skills on caring for infants and young children, and how to be sensitive and balanced nanny and childcare worker.
- Learn new and exciting ways to plan a kid’s party and make it a birthday celebration that carries special memories.
- Learn the skills to establish a successful party planning business. And have a career as an event planner.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of child and infant care.
- Learn how to recognise children with potential and how to help them achieve it.
- Gain skills in childcare and nannying and have a rewarding and satisfying career.
- Diploma in Children’s Party Planning
- Certificate in Essential Training in Children’s Nutrition and Behaviour
- Certificate in Nannying and Childcare Training
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your profession
- Understand how to use your skills and advance in your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Individuals wanting to become a part of the childcare industry
- Those with a desire to be childcare workers and nannies
- Party planners and event planners
- The courses are ideal for parents, teachers, nursery care workers
- The course is suitable for child nutritionists
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and have basic understanding in Maths, English and ICT
- Learners should have a deep interest in becoming a part of the childcare industry
- Individuals with basic skills and knowledge in childcare and nannying, teachers and nursery workers
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Childcare Course Bundle you will be required to take multiple-choice question assessment tests. The multiple-choice question assessments will be automatically marked with learners receiving instant grades.
Those who successfully complete the Childcare Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates. For every course you complete successfully you will receive free e-certificates and you can purchase printed certificates, as well. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Childcare Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualifications will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Childcare Worker £7.21 per hour
- Nanny – £9.14 per hour
- Nursery Worker – £7.07 per hour
- Teacher – £27,890 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Teacher Assistant – £12,333 per annum
- Child, Family or School Social Worker – £25,784 per annum
- Nutritionist – £25,008 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|------------------------------------------nannying and childcare training------------------------------------------|
|2: establishing routines|
|3: the employer (parents)|
|4: essentials for nannies|
|5: health and safety|
|Mock Exam : Nannying and Childcare Training||00:20:00|
|Exam: Nannying and Childcare Training||00:40:00|
|----------------certificate in essential training in children’s nutrition and behaviour----------------|
|1: children and emotional intelligence|
|2: dealing with anxiety – the only way out is through|
|3: anger management and self-esteem for children|
|4: the roots of empathy|
|5: positive relationships and emotions|
|6: children at play|
|7: guiding children through friendships|
|8: definitions of belonging, status, popularity and rejection|
|9: socially growing up in the digital age|
|10: introduction to nutrition|
|11: healthy diet planning tips|
|12: the role of carbohydrates in nutrition|
|13: the role of protein and water in nutrition|
|14: minerals in human nutrition|
|15: explaining symptoms of mineral deficiency & toxicity|
|16: how vitamins support nutrition?|
|Mock Exam: Certificate in Essential Training in Children’s Nutrition and Behaviour||00:40:00|
|Exam : Certificate in Essential Training in Children’s Nutrition and Behaviour||00:40:00|
|----------------------------------------children’s party planning diploma----------------------------------------|
|1: party planning for children|
|2: process of choosing a theme|
|3: how to stick to one theme|
|4: planning entertainment for an event|
|5: process of catering|
|6: catering food and beverages|
|7: how to make the experience memorable|
|8: how to ensure guest satisfaction|
|Mock Exam: Children’s Party Planning||00:40:00|
|Exam: Children’s Party Planning Diploma||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.