Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Certificate – BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics online course.
This excellent BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics unit CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting is intended for learners who hope to gain an accredited business economics certificate, which will enable learners work in business in an accounting or financial type role. During this CIMA BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics unit of CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting qualification learners will cover the economic and operating context of business and how the factors of competition, the behaviour of financial markets and government economic policy can influence an organisation. In addition, learners of this Business Economics course will explore the information available to assist management in evaluating and forecasting the behaviour of consumers, markets and the economy in general.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- This CIMA Certificate serves as an entry route to the Professional Qualification
- This Business Economics course provides a stand-alone qualification for those who require a foundation in the essential elements of accounting and business
- This CIMA accredited course provides learners with technical skills, people skills, business skills, and leadership skills
- The focus of this CIMA BA1 course focuses on providing candidates with an understanding of the areas of economic activity relevant to an organisation’s decisions and, within this context, the numerical techniques to support such decisions
This subject primarily covers the economic and operating context of business and how the factors of competition, the behaviour of financial markets and government economic policy can influence an organisation. It also deals with the information available to assist management in evaluating and forecasting the behaviour of consumers, markets and the economy in general.
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Business Organisations
- Module 02: Shareholders and Shareholders Wealth
- Module 03: Demand and Supply
- Module 04: Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply
- Module 05: Types of Market
- Module 06: Economies of Scale
- Module 07: Regulation of Markets
- Module 08: Income and Monetary Policy
- Module 09: The Trade Cycle
- Module 10: Supply and Demand Model
- Module 11: Global trade
- Module 12: Foreign Exchange Markets and the Exchange Rate
- Module 13: The Financial System
- Module 14: Financial intermediaries
- Module 15: Financial Markets
- Module 16: Investment Appraisal
- Module 17: Data and Information
- Module 18: Trends, forecasts and patterns
- Module 19: Moving averages
- Module 20: Index Numbers
Method of Assessment:
You will be assessed by official exam, which is not included in the cost of this course and you need to purchase exam separately.
Exam details listed below:
- Format: computer based
- Length: 2 hours
- Questions: BA1, BA2 and BA3 each contain 60 objective test questions, while BA4 contains 85 objective test questions.
- Marking: computer marked
- Results: provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later
CIMA is working in partnership with Pearson VUE, who have over 20 years of experience in offering electronic testing and run computer based assessments for all levels of CIMA qualifications. There are currently over 5,000 Pearson VUE test centres in 178 countries. Locations of Pearson VUE test centres can be found on the CIMA website.
This BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics course will help you to achieve the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting. By successfully completing the BA1, BA2, BA3, and BA4 you will achieve a CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
CIMA is the world’s leading, and largest, professional body of management accountants. Our unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success.
The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting does not require formal entry qualifications. As such it provides open access to a stand-alone business and accounting qualification and a springboard to the Professional Qualification for those without a relevant degree or other accounting qualification. Students are expected to have a good level of mathematics and English language to successfully gain the qualification.
A CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink will open up many career options, whether you hope to work in finance, project management, or accountancy. Those who have successfully achieved a CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink can also progress to higher levels of study, and will be able to command a large salary. According to payscale.com, professionals who are CIMA qualified can earn at least £31,000 per annum, which will increase with experience.
Upon successful completion of this course you could fulfil any of the following roles:
- Actuarial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,491)
- Chartered accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,954)
- Certified Public Accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,252)
- Data analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,528)
- Economist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,074)
- Financial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,025)
|1: Business Organisations|
|2: Shareholders and Shareholders Wealth|
|Shareholders and Shareholders Wealth||00:00:00|
|3: Demand and Supply|
|Demand and Supply||00:00:00|
|4: Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply|
|Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply||00:00:00|
|5: Types of Market|
|Types of Market||00:00:00|
|6: Economies of Scale|
|Economies of Scale||00:00:00|
|7: Regulation of Markets|
|Regulation of Markets||00:00:00|
|8: Income and Monetary Policy|
|Income and Monetary Policy||00:00:00|
|9: The Trade Cycle|
|The Trade Cycle||00:00:00|
|10: Supply and Demand Model|
|Supply and Demand Model||00:00:00|
|11: Global trade|
|12: Foreign Exchange Markets and the Exchange Rate|
|Foreign Exchange Markets and the Exchange Rate||00:00:00|
|13: The Financial System|
|The Financial System||00:00:00|
|14: Financial intermediaries|
|15: Financial Markets|
|16: Investment Appraisal|
|17: Data and Information|
|Data and Information||00:00:00|
|18: Trends, forecasts and patterns|
|Trends, forecasts and patterns||00:00:00|
|19: Moving averages|
|20: Index Numbers|
No Reviews found for this course.