What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Certificate – BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting online course.
This excellent BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting unit of CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting qualification is intended for learners who hope to gain an accredited Management Accounting certificate, which will enable learners work in an accounting manager type role. During this CIMA accredited BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting unit of CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting qualification, learners will gain an understanding of the underpinning fundamentals of management accounting, including the position of the management accountant within organisations and the role of CIMA. In addition, learners of this Management Accounting course will explore the role of management accounting in the contexts of commercial and public sector bodies and its wider role in society.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learners will be able to identify and classify costs and their behaviour, which provides the basis for understanding and applying the tools and techniques needed to plan, control and make decisions
- Understand budgetary control, and how to set targets and standards, which will then allow you to report and analyse the performance of an organisation
- Understand investment appraisal, break-even analysis, and profit maximisation
This subject deals with the fundamental knowledge and techniques that underpin management accounting. It identifies the position of the management accountant within organisations and the role of CIMA. The subject portrays the role of management accounting in the contexts of commercial and public sector bodies and its wider role in society. The identification and classification of costs and their behaviour provides the basis for understanding and applying the tools and techniques needed to plan, control and make decisions. Budgetary control requires the setting of targets and standards which then allow the performance of organisations to be reported and analysed by the calculation of variances. Investment appraisal, break-even analysis and profit maximisation are used to inform both long and short term decision making.
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction – Management Accounting
- Module 02: Costs and Performance Evaluation
- Module 03: Absorption and Marginal costing
- Module 04: Profit reconciliation
- Module 05: Activity based costing
- Module 06: Break-even Analysis
- Module 07: Budgeting techniques
- Module 08: Budgetary Control
- Module 09: Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Module 10: Idle time and variance causes
- Module 11: Cost Bookkeeping
- Module 12: Process Costing and Manufacturing Accounts
- Module 13: Batch and job costing
- Module 14: Mean, mode and median
- Module 15: Deviation, distribution and compounding
- Module 16: Investment appraisal
- Module 17: Formulas
Method of Assessment:
You will be assessed by official exam, which is not included in the cost of this course and you need to purchase exam separately.
Exam details listed below:
- Format: computer based
- Length: 2 hours
- Questions: BA1, BA2 and BA3 each contain 60 objective test questions, while BA4 contains 85 objective test questions.
- Marking: computer marked
- Results: provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later
- Objective Tests are comprised of a range of items including short multiple choice questions, number entry questions, drag and drop questions and other formats. In BA2 and BA3 short scenarios may be given to which one or more objective test questions relate.
CIMA is working in partnership with Pearson VUE, who have over 20 years of experience in offering electronic testing and run computer based assessments for all levels of CIMA qualifications. There are currently over 5,000 Pearson VUE test centres in 178 countries. Locations of Pearson VUE test centres can be found on the CIMA website.
This BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting course will help you to achieve the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting. By successfully completing the BA1, BA2, BA3, and BA4 you will achieve a CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
CIMA is the world’s leading, and largest, professional body of management accountants. Their unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success.
The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting does not require formal entry qualifications. As such it provides open access to a stand-alone business and accounting qualification and a springboard to the Professional Qualification for those without a relevant degree or other accounting qualification. Students are expected to have a good level of mathematics and English language to successfully gain the qualification.
A CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink will open up many career options, whether you hope to work in finance, project management, or accountancy. Those who have successfully achieved a CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink can also progress to higher levels of study, and will be able to command a large salary. According to payscale.com, professionals who are CIMA qualified can earn at least £31,000 per annum, which will increase with experience.
Upon successful completion of this course you could fulfil any of the following roles:
- Actuarial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,491)
- Chartered accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,954)
- Certified Public Accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,252)
- Data analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,528)
- Economist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,074)
- Financial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,025)
|1: introduction - management accounting|
|Introduction – Management Accounting||00:00:00|
|2: costs and performance evaluation|
|Costs and Performance Evaluation||00:00:00|
|3: absorption and marginal costing|
|Absorption and Marginal costing||00:00:00|
|4: profit reconciliation|
|5: activity based costing|
|Activity based costing||00:00:00|
|6: break-even analysis|
|7: budgeting techniques|
|8: budgetary control|
|9: standard costing and variance analysis|
|Standard Costing and Variance Analysis||00:00:00|
|10: idle time and variance causes|
|Idle time and variance causes||00:00:00|
|11: cost bookkeeping|
|12: process costing and manufacturing accounts|
|Process Costing and Manufacturing Accounts||00:00:00|
|13: batch and job costing|
|Batch and job costing||00:00:00|
|14: mean, mode and median|
|Mean, mode and median||00:00:00|
|15: deviation, distribution and compounding|
|Deviation, distribution and compounding||00:00:00|
|16: investment appraisal|
No Reviews found for this course.