Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Certificate – BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance & Business Law online course.
This excellent CIMA BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance & Business Law unit of CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting qualification is intended for all learners who hope to gain an accredited Financial Accounting certificate. During this CIMA accredited BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance & Business Law course learners will gain an understanding of the professional standards to be demonstrated for the benefit of all stakeholders. In addition, this Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance & Business Law course covers contract law, employment law, administration and the management of companies.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand the ethics of business, and the role of audit
- Understand error, fraud, and contracts
- Understand corporate governance, codes, and CSR
- Understand how to put business ethics into practice
The learning outcomes in this subject reflect the professional standards to be demonstrated for the benefit of all stakeholders.With this in mind, the place of ethics and ethical conflict is an essential underpinning for commercial activity. Ethics is more than just knowing the rules around confidentiality, integrity and objectivity. It’s about identifying ethical dilemmas, understanding the implications and behaving appropriately. It includes the role of corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and audit; and their increasing impact in the management of organisations. Wherever business is conducted the legal and administrative framework underpins commercial activity.With this in mind the areas of contract law, employment law, administration and management of companies is considered.
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Ethics in Business
- Module 02: Ethics in Practice
- Module 03: Corporate Governance, Codes and CSR
- Module 04: The Role of Audit
- Module 05: Internal audit
- Module 06: Error and Fraud
- Module 07: Contracts
- Module 08: Terms of the Contracts
- Module 09: Employment Law
- Module 10: Dismissal
- Module 11: Legal Personalities and Companies
Method of Assessment:
You will be assessed by official exam, which is not included in the cost of this course and you need to purchase exam separately.
Exam details listed below:
- Format: computer based
- Length: 2 hours
- Questions: BA1, BA2 and BA3 each contain 60 objective test questions, while BA4 contains 85 objective test questions.
- Marking: computer marked
- Results: provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later
CIMA is working in partnership with Pearson VUE, who have over 20 years of experience in offering electronic testing and run computer based assessments for all levels of CIMA qualifications. There are currently over 5,000 Pearson VUE test centres in 178 countries. Locations of Pearson VUE test centres can be found on the CIMA website.
This BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance & Business Law course will help you to achieve the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting. By successfully completing the BA1, BA2, BA3, and BA4 you will achieve a CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
CIMA is the world’s leading, and largest, professional body of management accountants. Their unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success.
The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting does not require formal entry qualifications. As such it provides open access to a stand-alone business and accounting qualification and a springboard to the Professional Qualification for those without a relevant degree or other accounting qualification. Students are expected to have a good level of mathematics and English language to successfully gain the qualification.
A CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink will open up many career options, whether you hope to work in finance, project management, or accountancy. Those who have successfully achieved a CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink can also progress to higher levels of study, and will be able to command a large salary. According to payscale.com, professionals who are CIMA qualified can earn at least £31,000 per annum, which will increase with experience.
Upon successful completion of this course you could fulfil any of the following roles:
- Actuarial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,491)
- Chartered accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,954)
- Certified Public Accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,252)
- Data analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,528)
- Economist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,074)
- Financial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,025)
|01: Ethics in Business|
|Ethics in Business||00:00:00|
|02: Ethics in Practice|
|Ethics in Practice||00:00:00|
|03: Corporate Governance, Codes and CSR|
|Corporate Governance, Codes and CSR||00:00:00|
|04: The Role of Audit|
|The Role of Audit||00:00:00|
|05: Internal audit|
|06: Error and Fraud|
|Error and Fraud||00:00:00|
|08: Terms of the Contracts|
|Terms of the Contracts||00:00:00|
|09: Employment Law|
|11: Legal Personalities and Companies|
|Legal Personalities and Companies||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.