Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Professional E1 – Organisational Management online course.
This excellent CIMA Professional E1 – Organisational Management unit of CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting qualification is intended for all learners who hope to gain an accredited organisational management certificate. During this CIMA accredited Organisational Management unit of CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting qualification, learners will gain a full understanding of the structuring of organisations. In addition, this Organisational Management course covers the structure and principles underpinning the operational functions of the organisation, their efficient management and effective interaction in enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic objectives. The CIMA E1 course lays the foundation for gaining further insight into both the immediate operating environment and long-term strategic future of organisations, which are covered in E2 and E3.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand the fundamentals of marketing
- Learn various marketing techniques
- Understand governance and ethics
- Learn to manage the supply chain
E1 focuses on the structuring of organisations. It covers the structure and principles underpinning the operational functions of the organisation, their efficient management and effective interaction in enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic objectives. It lays the foundation for gaining further insight into both the immediate operating environment and long-term strategic future of organisations, which are covered in E2 and E3.
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction to Organisations
- Module 02: Organisational Structure and Components
- Module 03: The Finance Function
- Module 04: Finance Function
- Module 05: Fundamentals of Marketing
- Module 06: Marketing Techniques
- Module 07: Products and Brands
- Module 08: Information Systems
- Module 09: Strategy and Change
- Module 10: Governance and Ethics
- Module 11: Human Resource Management
- Module 12: HR Practices
- Module 13: Employee Motivation
- Module 14: Managing Supply Chain
- Module 15: Managing Capacity
- Module 16: Managing Quality
Method of Assessment:
You will be assessed by official exam, which is not included in the cost of this course and you need to purchase exam separately.
Exam details listed below:
- Format: computer based Objective Test
- Length: 90 minutes
- Marking: computer marked
- Results: provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later
Objective Tests are comprised of a range of items including short multiple choice questions, number entry questions, drag and drop questions and other formats. They test all component learning outcomes across the whole subject.
CIMA is working in partnership with Pearson VUE, who have over 20 years of experience in offering electronic testing and run computer based assessments for all levels of CIMA qualifications. There are currently over 5,000 Pearson VUE test centres in 178 countries. Locations of Pearson VUE test centres can be found on the CIMA website.
This E1 – Organisational Management course will help you to achieve the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting. By successfully completing the E1, F1, and P1 you will achieve a CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
CIMA is the world’s leading, and largest, professional body of management accountants. Their unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success.
If you have completed or are exempt from the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (Cert BA) you are likely to start here.
A CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink will open up many career options, whether you hope to work in finance, project management, or accountancy. Those who have successfully achieved a CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink can also progress to higher levels of study, and will be able to command a large salary. According to payscale.com, professionals who are CIMA qualified can earn at least £31,000 per annum, which will increase with experience.
Upon successful completion of this course you could fulfil any of the following roles:
- Actuarial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,491)
- Chartered accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,954)
- Certified Public Accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,252)
- Data analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,528)
- Economist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,074)
- Financial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,025)
|Module 01: Introduction to Organisations|
|Introduction to Organisations||00:00:00|
|Module 02: Organisational Structure and Components|
|Organisational Structure and Components||00:00:00|
|Module 03: The Finance Function|
|The Finance Function||00:00:00|
|Module 04: Finance Function|
|Module 05: Fundamentals of Marketing|
|Fundamentals of Marketing||00:00:00|
|Module 06: Marketing Techniques|
|Module 07: Products and Brands|
|Products and Brands||00:00:00|
|Module 08: Information Systems|
|Module 09: Strategy and Change|
|Strategy and Change||00:00:00|
|Module 10: Governance and Ethics|
|Governance and Ethics||00:00:00|
|Module 11: Human Resource Management|
|Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Module 12: HR Practices|
|Module 13: Employee Motivation|
|Module 14: Managing Supply Chain|
|Managing Supply Chain||00:00:00|
|Module 15: Managing Capacity|
|Module 16: Managing Quality|
No Reviews found for this course.