Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Professional F1 – Financial Reporting and Taxation online course.
This excellent CIMA Professional F1 – Financial Reporting and Taxation unit of CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting qualification is intended for all learners who hope to gain an accredited financial reporting and taxation certificate. During this CIMA accredited Financial Reporting and Taxation unit of CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting qualification learners will gain a full understanding of the regulation and preparation of financial statements and how the information contained in them can be used. In addition, this Financial Reporting and Taxation course gives insight into how to effectively source and manage cash and working capital, which are essential for both the survival and success of organisations. Learners will also benefit from studying the basic principles and application of business taxation during the CIMA Professional F1 – Financial Reporting and Taxation.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand the regulation of accounting and financial reporting
- Learn the IASB accounting framework, and accounting standards
- Understand managing capital management, and group accounts
- Learn to produce financial statements, and income statements
F1 covers the regulation and preparation of financial statements and how the information contained in them can be used. It provides the competencies required to produce financial statements for both individual entities and groups using appropriate international financial reporting standards. It also gives insight into how to effectively source and manage cash and working capital, which are essential for both the survival and success of organisations. The final part focuses on the basic principles and application of business taxation. The competencies gained from F1 form the basis for developing further insights into producing and analysing complex group accounts (covered in F2) and formulating and implementing financial strategy (covered in F3).
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Regulation of Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Module 02: IASB Accounting Framework
- Module 03: Introduction to the Financial Statements
- Module 04: IAS 2 Inventories and None Current Assets
- Module 05: Intangible Assets
- Module 06: Producing Financial Statements
- Module 07: The Statement of Cash Flows
- Module 08: Group Accounts
- Module 09: The Statement of Financial Position
- Module 10: The Income Statement
- Module 11: Associates
- Module 12: The Accounting Standards
- Module 13: Employee Benefits
- Module 14: Tax Overview
- Module 15: Types of Tax
- Module 16: International Tax and Tax in the Financial Statements
- Module 17: The Role of the External Auditor
- Module 18: Corporate Governance
- Module 19: Ethics and Financial Reporting
- Module 20: Managing Capital Management
- Module 21: Receivables and Payables Management
- Module 22: Inventories and Cash Management
- Module 23: Short Term Finance and Investment
Method of Assessment:
You will be assessed by official exam, which is not included in the cost of this course and you need to purchase exam separately.
Exam details listed below:
- Format: computer based Objective Test
- Length: 90 minutes
- Marking: computer marked
- Results: provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later
CIMA is working in partnership with Pearson VUE, who have over 20 years of experience in offering electronic testing and run computer based assessments for all levels of CIMA qualifications. There are currently over 5,000 Pearson VUE test centres in 178 countries. Locations of Pearson VUE test centres can be found on the CIMA website.
This F1 – Financial Reporting and Taxation course will help you to achieve the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting. By successfully completing the E1, F1, and P1 you will achieve a CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
CIMA is the world’s leading, and largest, professional body of management accountants. Their unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success.
If you have completed or are exempt from the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (Cert BA) you are likely to start here.
A CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink will open up many career options, whether you hope to work in finance, project management, or accountancy. Those who have successfully achieved a CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink can also progress to higher levels of study, and will be able to command a large salary. According to payscale.com, professionals who are CIMA qualified can earn at least £31,000 per annum, which will increase with experience.
Upon successful completion of this course you could fulfil any of the following roles:
- A Management Accountant earns an average salary of £32,069 per year.
- Actuarial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,491)
- Chartered accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,954)
- Certified Public Accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,252)
- Data analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,528)
- Economist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,074)
- Financial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,025)
|1: Regulation of Accounting and Financial Reporting1|
|Regulation of Accounting and Financial Reporting||00:00:00|
|2: IASB Accounting Framework|
|IASB Accounting Framework||00:00:00|
|3: Introduction to the Financial Statements|
|Introduction to the Financial Statements||00:00:00|
|4: IAS 2 Inventories and None Current Assets|
|IAS 2 Inventories and None Current Assets||00:00:00|
|5: Intangible Assets|
|6: Producing Financial Statements|
|Producing Financial Statements||00:00:00|
|7: The Statement of Cash Flows|
|The Statement of Cash Flows||00:00:00|
|8: Group Accounts|
|9: The Statement of Financial Position|
|The Statement of Financial Position||00:00:00|
|10: The Income Statement|
|The Income Statement||00:00:00|
|12: The Accounting Standards|
|The Accounting Standards||00:00:00|
|13: Employee Benefits|
|14: Tax Overview|
|15: Types of Tax|
|Types of Tax||00:00:00|
|16: International Tax and Tax in the Financial Statements|
|International Tax and Tax in the Financial Statements||00:00:00|
|17: The Role of the External Auditor|
|The Role of the External Auditor||00:00:00|
|18: Corporate Governance|
|19: Ethics and Financial Reporting|
|Ethics and Financial Reporting||00:00:00|
|20: Managing Capital Management|
|Managing Capital Management||00:00:00|
|21: Receivables and Payables Management|
|Receivables and Payables Management||00:00:00|
|22: Inventories and Cash Management|
|Inventories and Cash Management||00:00:00|
|23: Short Term Finance and Investment|
|Short Term Finance and Investment||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.