What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Professional P1 – Financial Reporting and Taxation online course.
This excellent CIMA Professional P1 – Management Accounting accredited unit of CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting qualification covers the importance of costs and the drivers of costs in the production, analysis and use of information for decision making in organisations. In addition, learners of this CIMA Management Accounting unit of CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting qualification will gain an in depth understanding of budgeting as a means of short-term planning to execute the strategy of organisations. Not just that, this outstanding Management Accounting course provides competencies on how to analyse information on costs, volumes and prices to take short-term decisions on products and services and to develop an understanding on the impact of risk to these decisions.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand absorption and marginal costing
- Understand profit reconciliation and joint costing
- Understand budgetary techniques and control
- Understand activity based, and throughout costing
P1 stresses the importance of costs and the drivers of costs in the production, analysis and use of information for decision making in organisations. The time focus of P1 is the short term. It covers budgeting as a means of short-term planning to execute the strategy of organisations. In addition it provides competencies on how to analyse information on costs, volumes and prices to take short-term decisions on products and services and to develop an understanding on the impact of risk to these decisions. P1 provides the foundation for cost management and the long-term decisions covered in P2.
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Absorption and marginal costing
- Module 02: Profit Reconciliation and Joint Costing
- Module 03: Activity Based Costing and Throughput Costing
- Module 04: Costs and decision making
- Module 05: Break even Analysis
- Module 06: Linear Programming
- Module 07: Budgeting Techniques
- Module 08: Budgetary Control
- Module 09: Variance Analysis -Standard Costing
- Module 10: Variance Analysis – Standard Throughput Costing
- Module 11: Variance Analysis – Yield
- Module 12: Cost Accounting in the Modern Organisation
- Module 13: Regression Analysis
- Module 14: Moving Averages
- Module 15:Uncertainty in Analysis
- Module 16: Appendix Formulas
Method of Assessment:
You will be assessed by official exam, which is not included in the cost of this course and you need to purchase exam separately.
Exam details listed below:
- Format: computer based Objective Test
- Length: 90 minutes
- Marking: computer marked
- Results: provisional result available immediately followed by confirmation no more than 48 hours later
Objective Tests are comprised of a range of items including short multiple choice questions, number entry questions, drag and drop questions and other formats. They test all component learning outcomes across the whole subject.
CIMA is working in partnership with Pearson VUE, who have over 20 years of experience in offering electronic testing and run computer based assessments for all levels of CIMA qualifications. There are currently over 5,000 Pearson VUE test centres in 178 countries. Locations of Pearson VUE test centres can be found on the CIMA website.
This P1 – Management Accounting course will help you to achieve the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting. By successfully completing the E1, F1, and P1 you will achieve a CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
CIMA is the world’s leading, and largest, professional body of management accountants. Their unique blend of management accounting, financial accounting and business-focused subjects produces competent and confident CGMAs who can lead their organisations to sustainable success.
If you have completed or are exempt from the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (Cert BA) you are likely to start here.
A CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink will open up many career options, whether you hope to work in finance, project management, or accountancy. Those who have successfully achieved a CIMA accredited qualification from Global Edulink can also progress to higher levels of study, and will be able to command a large salary. According to payscale.com, professionals who are CIMA qualified can earn at least £31,000 per annum, which will increase with experience.
Upon successful completion of this course you could fulfil any of the following roles:
- Actuarial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,491)
- Chartered accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,954)
- Certified Public Accountant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £41,252)
- Data analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,528)
- Economist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,074)
- Financial analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,025)
|1: absorption and marginal costing|
|Absorption and Marginal Costing||00:00:00|
|2: profit reconciliation and joint costing|
|Profit Reconciliation and Joint Costing||00:00:00|
|3: activity based costing and throughput costing|
|Activity Based Costing and Throughput Costing||00:00:00|
|4: costs and decision making|
|Costs and Decision Making||00:00:00|
|5: break even analysis|
|Break even Analysis||00:00:00|
|6: linear programming|
|7: budgeting techniques|
|8: budgetary control|
|9: variance analysis - standard costing|
|Variance Analysis – Standard Throughput Costing||00:00:00|
|10: variance analysis - standard throughput costing|
|Variance Analysis – Standard Throughput Costing||00:00:00|
|11: variance analysis - yield|
|Variance Analysis – Yield||00:00:00|
|12: cost accounting in the modern organisation|
|Cost Accounting in the Modern Organisation||00:00:00|
|13: regression analysis|
|14: moving averages|
|15: uncertainty in analysis|
|Uncertainty in Analysis||00:00:00|
|16: appendix formulas|
No Reviews found for this course.