Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Cisco qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 200-120 Cisco Certified Network Associate Practice Lab course.
The 200-120 CCNA Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers and Switches. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting basic router and switch configurations; securing switches and routers; configuring layer 2 technologies such as VLANs, Trunks, EtherChannels and spanning-tree; configuring routing protocols including static and default routing, EIGRP and OSPF; configuring simple WAN links using HDLC, PPP and frame-relay; configuring IP related services such as DHCP, NTP and Syslog.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- network fundamentals,
- LAN switching technologies,
- routing technologies,
- infrastructure services, and
- Infrastructure maintenance.
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is intended for students wishing to gain practical IT skills
- This course will enable learners to establish a successful IT career
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure and verify initial switch configuration
- Module 02: Configuring VLANs and Trunks
- Module 03: Configure and verify switch port security features
- Module 04: Spanning tree and etherchannels
- Module 05: Configure and verify initial router configuration
- Module 06: Configure and verify routing configuration for static and default routes
- Module 07: Configure and verify interVLAN routing using a router on a stick
- Module 08: Configure and verify OSPF in a single area
- Module 09: Configure and verify EIGRP in a single AS
- Module 10: Configuring SVI interfaces and secondary IP addresses
- Module 11: Configure and verify IP Services
- Module 12: Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Module 13: Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Module 14: Recognize high availability
- Module 15: Configure and verify a basic WAN connections
- Module 16: Configure and verify Frame Relay connections
- Module 17: Manage Cisco IOS files
- Module 18: IPv6 and OSPF V3
- Module 19: Troubleshoot OSPF routing related problems
- Module 20: Troubleshoot EIGRP routing related problems
- Module 21: Troubleshooting interVLAN routing and host configuration issues
- Module 22: Troubleshooting the WAN
- Module 23: Troubleshooting ACLs
- Module 24: Troubleshoot switch related technologies
- Module 25: Final review test lab
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What courses could I take after this one?
- CCNA Routing and Switching
What job can I get with this certificate?
- Network Engineer
Main duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Where will I work?
- Building societies and banks
- Retail companies
- Government departments
- Hospitals, schools, and local authorities
- Utility companies
- Transport providers
- Management consultancies
What other careers could I get?
- Security Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,853)
- Security Architect (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £57,478)
- Information Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,454)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure and verify initial switch configuration|
|2: configuring vlans and trunks|
|3: configure and verify switch port security features|
|4: spanning tree and etherchannels|
|5: configure and verify initial router configuration|
|6: configure and verify routing configuration for static and default routes|
|7: configure and verify intervlan routing using a router on a stick|
|8: configure and verify ospf in a single area|
|9: configure and verify eigrp in a single as|
|10: configuring svi interfaces and secondary ip addresses|
|11: configure and verify ip services|
|12: configure and verify acls in a network environment|
|13: configure and verify nat for given network requirements|
|14: recognize high availability|
|15: configure and verify a basic wan connections|
|16: configure and verify frame relay connections|
|17: manage cisco ios files|
|18: ipv6 and ospf v3|
|19: troubleshoot ospf routing related problems|
|20: troubleshoot eigrp routing related problems|
|21: troubleshooting intervlan routing and host configuration issues|
|22: troubleshooting the wan|
|23: troubleshooting acls|
|24: troubleshoot switch related technologies|
|25: final review test lab|
No Reviews found for this course.