What Will I Learn?
Become a handsomely compensated, critical component of a network team with Global Edulink
For individuals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco wireless platforms and solutions, Global Edulink, a leading UK online course provider, is pleased to offer the Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND online course which involves learning how to accurately install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot networks within the telecommunications industry.
Upon completion of this course, you are expected to be able to undertake activities such as the following:
- Understand the basic wireless standards and signals
- Understand WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Implement stand alone and Cloud deployments and architectures
- Perform basic WLAN configuration
This course is guaranteed to provide you with the enhanced technical knowledge required to propel you within your engineering career.
Who is it for?
- Telecommunications network engineers or those hoping to achieve a career in this field
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 15 guided learning hours.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Individuals 18 years or older are eligible for certification without any age-related restriction.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND.
[The 02 Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND exam is a 90-minute, 60-70 item assessment that is associated with the CCNA Wireless certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) and 802.11 technology essentials along with installing, configuring, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting tasks needed to support small to medium business and enterprise wireless networks].
PLEASE NOTE: This official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
You can apply for Exam here>https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/wifund.html
This qualification would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Systems Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer Principal
- Inside Systems Engineer
|1. basics of wireless networking|
|Basics of Wireless Networking||01:35:00|
|2. standards of wireless networking|
|Standards of Wireless Networking||01:20:00|
|3. types of wireless signals|
|Types of Wireless Signals||00:37:00|
|4. antenna types|
|5. topologies in networking|
|Topologies in Networking||00:43:00|
|6. types of wireless frames|
|Types of Wireless Frames||00:52:00|
|7. coverage planning of wireless networks|
|Coverage Planning of Wireless Networks||00:51:00|
|8. network architecture types|
|Network Architecture Types||00:48:00|
|9. cloud deployments and stand alone networks|
|Cloud Deployments and Stand Alone Networks||00:35:00|
|10. controller based deployment of wireless networks|
|Controller Based Deployment of Wireless Networks||01:04:00|
|11. controller discovery process|
|Controller Discovery Process||00:52:00|
|12. roaming wireless network|
|Roaming Wireless Network||00:33:00|
|13. radio resource management for wireless networks|
|Radio Resource Management for Wireless Networks||00:46:00|
|14. best practices for wireless security|
|Best Practices for Wireless Security||00:22:00|
|15. configuration of wireless lan|
|Configuration of Wireless LAN||00:22:00|
|16. configure guest networks|
|Configure Guest Networks||00:12:00|
|17. wireless client connectivity|
|Wireless Client Connectivity||00:29:00|
|18. managing wireless networks|
|Managing Wireless Networks||00:31:00|
|19. cisco interface|
|20. cisco network troubleshooting|
|Cisco Network Troubleshooting||00:27:00|
|Mock Exam: Cisco 200-355: CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND||01:00:00|