Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Cisco qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 300-115 Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) course.
Cisco Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Cisco certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Cisco Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the Cisco exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 300-115 Practice Lab provides you with Cisco switch and router hardware to gain hands on skills in Cisco switching technologies. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in switch operation and administration, switch port configuration, VLANs and trunks, EtherChannels, spanning tree and protecting spanning-tree, multi-Layer switching, high availability (first hop redundancy protocols), SPAN ports and securing switch access. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco Certified Network Professional SWITCH exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- This exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates
- They are certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure and verify switch administration
- Module 02: Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- Module 03: Configure and verify VLANs and Trunks
- Module 04: Configure and verify EtherChannels
- Module 05: Configure SPAN ports
- Module 06: Configure and verify switch security features
- Module 07: Configure and verify first-hop redundancy protocols
- Module 08: Spanning tree
- Module 09: Advanced Spanning tree
- Module 10: Protecting Spanning tree
- Module 11: Multi-Layer Switching
- Module 12: Configuring VACLs
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Number: 300-115 SWITCH
- Duration: 120 minutes (30-40 questions)
- Available Languages: English, Japanese
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here:
Successful learners will be awarded a 300-101 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) certificate.
Cisco offers five levels of networking qualifications: entry, associate, professional, expert and architect, which is the highest level of Cisco certification. Those who hole a Cisco certificate demonstrate networking skills, and will be able to gain employment supporting the networks of global organisations or businesses. In addition Cisco provides specialist certifications, which will allow learners to develop specific IT expertise. These specialist certifications are intended for networking professionals, who hope to enhance their core networking knowledge. Cisco is the leading networking education provider worldwide.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- IT Security Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,329)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,918)
- IT Sales Account Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,854)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,504)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure and verify switch administration|
|2: configure and verify layer 2 protocols|
|3: configure and verify vlans and trunks|
|4: configure and verify etherchannels|
|5: configure span ports|
|6: configure and verify switch security features|
|7: configure and verify first-hop redundancy protocols|
|8: spanning tree|
|9: advanced spanning tree|
|10: protecting spanning tree|
|11: multi layer switching|
|12: configuring vacls|
No Reviews found for this course.