Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Cisco qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) course.
Cisco Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Cisco certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Cisco Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 300-135 Practice-Lab provides you with Cisco router and switch hardware to gain hands on skills in troubleshooting Cisco and general networking technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical troubleshooting skills in routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, OSPFv3 and BGP, route redistribution, interface configuration, layer 2 problem solving including VTP, VLANs, trunks and port-channels, access-lists and traffic filters and many more networking technologies. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco Certified Network Professional TSHOOT exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- This exam tests the candidate’s knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Troubleshooting and maintenance tools
- Module 02: Troubleshooting PLABS set 1
- Module 03: Troubleshooting PLABS set 2
- Module 04: Troubleshooting PLABS set 3
- Module 05: Troubleshooting PLABS set 4
- Module 06: Troubleshooting PLABS set 5
- Module 07: Troubleshooting PLABS set 6
- Module 08: Troubleshooting PLABS set 7
- Module 09: Troubleshooting PLABS set 8
- Module 10: Troubleshooting PLABS set 9 IPv6
- Module 11: Troubleshooting PLABS set 10 IPv6
- Module 12: Troubleshooting PLABS set 11 IPv6
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Number: 300-135 TSHOOT
- Duration: 120 minutes (15-25 questions)
- Available Languages: English, Japanese
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here:
Successful learners will be awarded a 300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) certificate.
Cisco offers five levels of networking qualifications: entry, associate, professional, expert and architect, which is the highest level of Cisco certification. Those who hole a Cisco certificate demonstrate networking skills, and will be able to gain employment supporting the networks of global organisations or businesses. In addition Cisco provides specialist certifications, which will allow learners to develop specific IT expertise. These specialist certifications are intended for networking professionals, who hope to enhance their core networking knowledge. Cisco is the leading networking education provider worldwide.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- IT Security Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,329)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,918)
- IT Sales Account Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,854)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,504)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: troubleshooting and maintenance tools|
|2: troubleshooting plabs set 1|
|3: troubleshooting plabs set 2|
|4: troubleshooting plabs set 3|
|5: troubleshooting plabs set 4|
|6: troubleshooting plabs set 5|
|7: troubleshooting plabs set 6|
|8: troubleshooting plabs set 7|
|9: troubleshooting plabs set 8|
|10: troubleshooting plabs set 9 ipv6|
|11: troubleshooting plabs set 10 ipv6|
|12: troubleshooting plabs set 11 ipv6|
No Reviews found for this course.