Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 640-554 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security Practice Lab course.
The 640-554 IINS Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in securing routers and switches and their associated networks, implementing the Cisco ASA firewall and creating SSL and IPSec based VPNs.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Securing Cisco routers and switches and their associated networks.
- It leads to validated skills for installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure.
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is intended for students wishing to gain practical IT skills
- This course will enable learners to establish a successful IT career
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Implement security on Cisco routers using CCP
- Module 02: Securing the management plane on Cisco routers using the CLI
- Module 03: Implement IOS features to mitigate threats in a network
- Module 04: Implement VLANs and trunking
- Module 05: Spanning tree and other layer 2 best practices
- Module 06: Implement zone based policy firewall using CCP
- Module 07: Implement the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Module 08: Implement Network Address Translation and Port Address Translation
- Module 09: Configure Cisco IOS IPS using CCP
- Module 10: Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication
- Module 11: Implement SSL VPN using ASA device manager
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What courses could I take after this one?
- CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Security
What job can I get with this certificate?
- Network Engineer
Main duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Where will I work?
- Building societies and banks
- Retail companies
- Government departments
- Hospitals, schools, and local authorities
- Utility companies
- Transport providers
- Management consultancies
What other careers could I get?
- Security Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,853)
- Security Architect (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £57,478)
- Information Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,454)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: implement security on cisco routers using ccp|
|2: securing the management plane on cisco routers using the cli|
|3: implement ios features to mitigate threats in a network|
|4: implement vlans and trunking|
|5: spanning tree and other layer 2 best practices|
|6: implement zone based policy firewall using ccp|
|7: implement the cisco adaptive security appliance|
|8: implement network address translation and port address translation|
|9: configure cisco ios ips using ccp|
|10: implement an ios ipsec site-to-site vpn with pre-shared key authentication|
|11: implement ssl vpn using asa device manager|
No Reviews found for this course.