Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Practice Lab course.
The 640-816 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers and Switches. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting basic router and switch configurations, configuring basic switch and router security, configuring VLANs and associated routing and protocols, and configuring simple WAN links. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 exam or as part of the Cisco Certified Network Associate exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Network fundamentals
- LAN switching technologies
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies
- WAN technologies
- Infrastructure services
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure management
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is intended for students wishing to gain practical IT skills
- This course will enable learners to establish a successful IT career
- Those who hope to sit the 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 exam
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Module 02: Configure verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Module 03: Configure verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Module 04: Implement verify and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
- Module 05: Implement and verify WAN links
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What courses could I take after this one?
- CCNA Routing and Switching
What job can I get with this certificate?
- Network Engineer
Main duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Where will I work?
- Building societies and banks
- Retail companies
- Government departments
- Hospitals, schools, and local authorities
- Utility companies
- Transport providers
- Management consultancies
What other careers could I get?
- Security Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £33,563)
- Network Security Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £39,059)
- Network Professional (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure verify and troubleshoot a switch with vlans and interswitch communications|
|2: configure verify and troubleshoot ospf|
|3: configure verify and troubleshoot eigrp|
|4: implement verify and troubleshoot nat and acls in a medium size enterprise branch office network|
|5: implement and verify wan links|
No Reviews found for this course.