Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 642-902 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Practice Lab course.
The 642-902 Practice-Lab provides you with the relevant Cisco hardware to gain hands on skills in Cisco routing and switching technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Configuring & Managing EIGRP, Configuring & Managing OSPF, Route redistribution, Policy based routing & IP SLA, BGP, and IPv6.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Knowledge and skills necessary to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs
- Configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is intended for students wishing to gain practical IT skills
- This course will enable learners to establish a successful IT career
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring EIGRP
- Module 02: EIGRP Route Filtering and Summarization
- Module 03: Configuring OSPF areas virtual links and authentication
- Module 04: OSPF Route Filtering and Summarization
- Module 05: Route redistribution
- Module 06: Policy based routing and IP SLA
- Module 07: BGP
- Module 08: IPv6
- Module 09: IPv6 Tunnels
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What courses could I take after this one?
- CCDP Cisco Certified Design Professional
- CCNP Routing and Switching
What job can I get with this certificate?
- Network Engineer
Main duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Where will I work?
- Building societies and banks
- Retail companies
- Government departments
- Hospitals, schools, and local authorities
- Utility companies
- Transport providers
- Management consultancies
What other careers could I get?
- Security Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,853)
- Security Architect (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £57,478)
- Information Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,454)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configuring eigrp|
|2: eigrp route filtering and summarization|
|3: configuring ospf areas virtual links and authentication|
|4: ospf route filtering and summarization|
|5: route redistribution|
|6: policy based routing and ip sla|
|9: ipv6 tunnels|
No Reviews found for this course.