What Will I Learn?
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Cisco Networking and Citrix Systems.
Whether you are starting out on your IT career or taking your skills to the next level, the Cisco and Citrix Course Bundle is perfect for you. This course will give you demanding power in an IT environment.
The course includes visual instructions and instructor led demonstrations to allow learners to develop their skills based on real-world scenarios. The focus is on developing practical skill sets that can be used in a networking environment.
The course will enhance your IT skills and improve your knowledge. It will provide you with the best opportunity to get hands-on experience and be able to use your skills in a highly virtualised IT environment.
What you will learn
- The course module will improve your networking knowledge, gain an understanding on networking fundamentals, basic Ethernet LAN implementation, designing Ethernet LANs, understanding IPV4 and working with Cisco routers.
- You will gain skills and knowledge on how to install, configure and troubleshoot small to medium size networks. You will also learn to work with Cisco switches and routers.
- Learn to configure, install and perform basic troubleshooting tasks to support enterprise wireless networks, gain insight on how to have a wireless networking career.
- Gain understanding on core security technologies, confidentiality and competency in technologies utilised by Cisco in its security structure. Demonstrate skills to recognise threats, security infrastructure, vulnerabilities to networks and mitigate risks and security threats.
- Learn how to install and configure Citrix XenApp, Citrix Receiver and plug-ins. The training provides administrators the knowledge to effectively centralise and manage applications in the datacentre and deliver them to users anywhere.
- The module provides the foundation required to effectively install, configure, administer and troubleshoot XenServer 6.0. You will also learn how to configure a Provisioning Services 6.0 host, create and manage vDisks in a XenServer environment.
- The module will provide you with the knowledge and best practices that are required for working on cloud environments, and you will gain an understanding of cloud infrastructure.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
|Course Titles||This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Cisco Networking and Citrix Systems.
|Access duration||You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.|
|Who is this course aimed at?||
|Method of assessment||This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.|
|Certification||The certificate will be awarded by Cisco. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.|
|Progression and career path||This certificate will help you in securing a rewarding employment in the IT industry. You can also use this certificate as a basis to study further in the subject or to move ahead of the others in the industry. Following are few of the jobs this certificate will help you work for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|cisco 100-101: ccent - icnd1 interconnecting cisco networking devices part 1|
|cisco 100-105: icnd1 - interconnecting cisco network devices part 1|
|cisco 200-101: ccna - icnd2 - interconnecting cisco networking devices part 2|
|cisco 200-105: icnd2 - interconnecting cisco networking devices part 2|
|cisco 200-355: wifund - implementing cisco wireless network fundamentals|
|cisco 300-101: route - implementing cisco ip routing|
|citrix cxa-206: xenapp 7.5 design implement and administer|
|citrix cxd-203: managing app and desktop solutions with citrix xenapp and xendesktop 7.6|
|citrix cxs-203: xenserver 6.0 design implement and administer|
|cloud computing security knowledge essential training|
No Reviews found for this course.