Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Cisco qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND1 v3.0) course.
Cisco Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Cisco certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Cisco Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the Cisco exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 100-105 ICND1 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers and Switches. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting basic router and switch configurations, securing switches and routers, configuring layer 2 technologies such as VLANs and trunks, configuring routing protocols including static and default routing and OSPF, configuring IP related services such as DHCP, NTP and Syslog. Completing these tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND1 v3.0) 100-105 exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, routing technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Performing Initial Device Configuration
- Module 02: Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Module 03: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot IPv4 Addressing and Subnetting
- Module 04: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot IPv6 Addressing
- Module 05: Configure and Verify Switching Concepts
- Module 06: Interface Configuration and Cabling
- Module 07: Configuring and Verifying VLANs
- Module 08: Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Interswitch Connectivity
- Module 09: Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Port Security
- Module 10: Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 11: Compare Static and Dynamic Routing
- Module 12: Configure and verify RIPv2 for IPv4
- Module 13: Configure and Verify DHCP and DNS
- Module 14: Configuring and Verifying NTP Operation
- Module 15: Configure and Verify Standard Access Lists
- Module 16: Configure and Verify NAT
- Module 17: Configure and Verify Device Management
- Module 18: Device Maintenance Procedures
- Module 19: Cisco IOS Troubleshooting Tools
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Number: 100-105 ICND1
- Duration: 90 Minutes (45-55 questions)
- Available Languages: English, Japanese
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here:
Successful learners will be awarded an Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND1 v3.0) certificate.
Cisco offers five levels of networking qualifications: entry, associate, professional, expert and architect, which is the highest level of Cisco certification. Those who hole a Cisco certificate demonstrate networking skills, and will be able to gain employment supporting the networks of global organisations or businesses. In addition Cisco provides specialist certifications, which will allow learners to develop specific IT expertise. These specialist certifications are intended for networking professionals, who hope to enhance their core networking knowledge. Cisco is the leading networking education provider worldwide.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- IT Security Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,329)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,918)
- IT Sales Account Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,854)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,504)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: performing initial device configuration|
|2: troubleshooting methodologies|
|3: configure, verify, and troubleshoot ipv4 addressing and subnetting|
|4: configure, verify, and troubleshoot ipv6 addressing|
|5: configure and verify switching concepts|
|6: interface configuration and cabling|
|7: configuring and verifying vlans|
|8: configure, verify and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity|
|9: configure, verify and troubleshoot port security|
|10: configure, verify and troubleshoot inter-vlan routing|
|11: compare static and dynamic routing|
|12: configure and verify ripv2 for ipv4|
|13: configure and verify dhcp and dns|
|14: configuring and verifying ntp operation|
|15: configure and verify standard access lists|
|16: configure and verify nat|
|17: configure and verify device management|
|18: device maintenance procedures|
|19: cisco ios troubleshooting tools|
No Reviews found for this course.