Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional course.
The CISSP Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in security. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations and Software Development Security. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the ISC2 CISSP certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Those who successfully become CISSP certified demonstrate a high level of knowledge, advance their career and become a member of a community of cybersecurity leaders
- In addition, possessing a CISSP certificate shows that you have all it takes to design, engineer, implement and run an information security program
- The CISSP is the most globally recognised standard of achievement in the industry
- Gain an accredited IT qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: “Introduction to CISSP
- Module 02: Security and Risk Management
- Module 03: Encryption and Hashing
- Module 04: Configuration Items and Baselines
- Module 05: Implement OpenPGP
- Module 06: Two factor Authenication with SSH
- Module 07: Implement SSL VPN using ASA Device Manager
- Module 08: Configure and Verify IPv4 and IPv6 Access Lists for Traffic Filtering
- Module 09: Configuring IPtables
- Module 10: Windows Command Line Tools
- Module 11: Administering and Deploying Endpoint Protection
- Module 12: Bitlocker on Portable Media
- Module 13: Managing Remote Desktop
- Module 14: Manage Role-based Security
- Module 15: Configuration Scanner MBSA
- Module 16: Compliance Patching
- Module 17: Passive Topology Discovery
- Module 18: Scanning and Remediating Vulnerabilities with OpenVAS
- Module 19: Installing Kali
- Module 20: Implement Backup and Recovery
- Module 21: Installation and Verification of Snort
- Module 22: Configuring and Securing IIS
- Module 23: Upgrading and Securing SSH Connection
- Module 24: DVWA – Manual SQL Injection and Password Cracking
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CISSP.
Successful learners will be awarded a CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional certificate.
The CISSP is an objective measure of excellence. It’s the most globally recognized standard of achievement in the industry. And this cybersecurity certification was the first information security credential to meet the strict conditions of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
- In addition, you will need at least five years of cumulative, paid, or full-time work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- If you do not have the required experience, you can satisfy one year of required experience with either a four-year college degree (or a regional equivalent), or, an approved credential from the CISSP Prerequisite pathway
Career Path and Progression:
Those who successfully achieve CISSP certification could go on to take any of the following courses:
- CISSP-ISSAP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- CISSP-ISSEP Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
- CISSP-ISSMP Information Systems Security Management Professional
Alternatively, you could gain employment in any of the following job roles:
- Solutions Architect (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £57,956)
- Software Architect (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £56,474)
- Systems Engineer, IT (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,986)
- Support Engineer, Information Technology (IT) (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £22,865)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,927)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: introduction to cissp|
|2: security and risk management|
|3: encryption and hashing|
|4: configuration items and baselines|
|5: implement openpgp|
|6: two factor authenication with ssh|
|7: implement ssl vpn using asa device manager|
|8: configure and verify ipv4 and ipv6 access lists for traffic filtering|
|9: configuring iptables|
|10: windows command line tools|
|11: administering and deploying endpoint protection|
|12: bitlocker on portable media|
|13: managing remote desktop|
|14: manage role-based security|
|15: configuration scanner mbsa|
|16: compliance patching|
|17: passive topology discovery|
|18: scanning and remediating vulnerabilities with openvas|
|19: installing kali|
|20: implement backup and recovery|
|21: installation and verification of snort|
|22: configuring and securing iis|
|23: upgrading and securing ssh connection|
|24: dvwa - manual sql injection and password cracking|
No Reviews found for this course.