See how you can coach with confidence
A Coach or Mentor is someone who assists a client to build their self-worth and confidence. They help their clients to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they would like to be far more effectively than if they had tried alone.
A skilled coach can assist a client to obtain their desired goals. Coaches achieve this by using effective tools and techniques to help their clients to:
- Discover the answers they are looking for
- Gain clarity of their aspirations
- Recognise and remove any obstacles to achieving these aspirations
Although some skills may be similar, a coach is not a mentor, a counsellor, a consultant, or a therapist. The main difference is that a coach focuses on future possibilities rather than past mistakes. The principal aim of a life coach is to help their clients to unlock their potential, maximise their performance and get the results they are hoping for.
As a UK-leading and well-respected training provider, Global Edulink can help you become a coach who can: help raise your clients awareness by using powerful questioning techniques, assist clients to create practical, step-by-step action plans to reach their goals, provide on-going support through any changes or obstacles clients may encounter by equipping them with the tools, techniques, and strategies to enable them to create positive and lasting change, and gain ultimate success.
If you gain personal and professional satisfaction from helping others reach their goals, you work hard, have the will to succeed, and want to also take charge of your own life and build a secure financial future with a full-time income from a part-time job, then this coaching course could be for you. And, breathe … !
Who is it for?
You’re the type of person who:
- People are drawn to and want to confide in
- Friends and colleagues ask for advice
- Has a strong desire to help others succeed
- Understands the need to be professionally trained
- Wants to build on your good communication skills to make them more effective in coaching
- Wants to see people become the best version of themselves
- Wants a fuller understanding of the concept of coaching and the complexities of an individual in terms of their needs, emotions, habits, strengths and weaknesses
- Wants to examine coaching psychology, boundaries, and aspects of thinking and learning
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring – Level 3
There are many career paths open to you with this qualification, including:
- Outreach Progression Coach
- Life Consultant
- Innovation Consultant
- Talent Coach
- Positive Behaviour Support Coach
|1. an introduction to coaching|
|Introduction to Coaching with Confidence||00:04:00|
|The Concept of Effective Coaching||00:15:00|
|2. emotions, needs and psychological principles|
|Identifying Emotions and Needs||00:11:00|
|Understanding Psychological Principles||00:18:00|
|3. the process of communication|
|Identifying Good and Bad Habits||00:14:00|
|Process of Communication||00:18:00|
|4. the techniques of coaching and mentoring|
|Thinking and Learning Techniques||00:11:00|
|5. conclusion and summary|
|Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses||00:11:00|
|How to Put it Together||00:08:00|
|Module Book 01 – Coaching and Mentoring||05:00:00|
|Module Book 02 – Coaching and Mentoring_02||03:20:00|
|Module Book 03 – Communication Strategies||05:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Coaching and Mentoring Diploma – Level 3||00:25:00|
|Exam: Coaching and Mentoring Diploma – Level 3||00:25:00|