If you’ve always had a deep interest in human behavior, the Complete Psychologist Course Bundle is a comprehensive training for learners to gain in-depth knowledge and skills on understanding human behaviour. The course is very informative and will enable learners to take their career as a Psychologist to the next level. The course will give learners the confidence and capability of helping people who are in need of a professional listener and someone who can diagnose even mental illness.
The Complete Psychologist Course Bundle is a rewarding career when you can help others with your specialist qualifications. The course offers scientific methods in which psychological data can be gathered and evaluated. Learn how psychology is applied to improve people’s wellbeing and human mind. The course will enable learners to demonstrate their familiarity with psychological concepts, historical trends and theoretical perspectives.
The Complete Psychologist Course Bundle will teach learners how to apply psychology principles to everyday life. The course covers topics on memory, motivation, child and adolescent development, behavioural therapy, educating students with special needs and abnormal psychology and managing anxiety disorders.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Learn how to categorise human behavior like mental illness. Gain insight into abnormal behavior, personality disorders, dissociative disorders and cognitive disorders.
- Learn about social psychology and its origins. The course will explain human behavior in the context of social behavior and how to understand yourself.
- Learn communication skills, critical thinking and independent learning and enjoy a career in education, counselling and social services.
- Educational psychology touches on how students learn and develop while focusing on educational diversity.
- Teachers and trainers will benefit from the educational psychology course as it provides a framework on how to deliver effective lessons.
- Gain an understanding of how to work with students with special needs and help them achieve their fullest potential.
- Abnormal Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Educational Psychology
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your profession
- Understand how to use your skills and advance in your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Individuals who want to have a profession in Psychology
- Individuals who want to work as Human Resources Managers
- Those who want to work as teachers and trainers
- Individuals who want to have a profession in Clinical Psychology
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and have basic understanding in Maths, English and ICT
- Learners should have a deep interest in making psychology their profession
- Individuals who want to have a people-centric job role
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Complete Psychologist Course Bundle you will be required to take multiple-choice question assessment tests. The multiple-choice question assessments will be automatically marked with learners receiving instant grades.
Those who successfully complete the Complete Psychologist Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates. For every course you complete successfully you will receive free e-certificates and you can purchase printed certificates, as well. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Complete Psychologist Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Complete Psychologist Course Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Clinical Psychologist – £39,290 per annum
- Psychologist – £30,435 per annum
- Human Resources Manager – £35,813 per annum
- Mental Health Counsellor – £24,707 per annnum
- Teacher – £27,890 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Special Education Teacher – £28,687 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|☑ abnormal psychology|
|1: what is abnormal psychology? & clinical research.|
|2: what is biological psychology?|
|3: the psychodynamic behavioural and abnormal functioning models|
|4: the cognitive model, and the humanistic-existential model of abnormal functioning|
|5: the sociocultural model and abnormal functioning|
|6: what is the diathesis stress model in psychology?|
|7: clinical assessment of psychological disorders|
|8: understanding mood and managing anxiety disorders|
|9: understanding somatoform and managing stress disorders|
|10: what is dissociative disorder and anorexia nervosa?|
|11: sexual dysfunction & gender identity disorders|
|12: overview of substance and psychotic use disorders|
|13: introduction to cognitive and lifespan development disorders|
|14: types of personality and factitious disorders|
|15: treatments of abnormality and ethical and legal issues|
|Mock Exam: Abnormal Psychology||00:40:00|
|Exam: Abnormal Psychology||00:40:00|
|☑ social psychology|
|1: fundamentals of social psychology|
|2: exploring research methods and ethics|
|3: studying social cognition & perception|
|4: identifying the self in a social context|
|5: understanding attitudes and persuasion|
|6: what are group decisions?|
|7: understanding attraction & close relationships|
|8: discrimination, stereotypes and prejudice|
|9: how to apply social psychology?|
|Mock Exam : Social Psychology||01:00:00|
|Exam: Social Psychology||01:09:00|
|☑ educational psychology|
|1: history and educational aims|
|2: cognitive perspective of learning & information processing|
|3: knowledge organization|
|4: advance creativity in a learning environment|
|5: behavioural theory|
|6: applying the premack principle in the classroom|
|7: child and adolescent development|
|8: social constructivism and the mediated learning experience|
|9: moral & prosocial behaviour|
|10: the importance of motivation in an educational environment|
|11: using intrinsic and extrinsic motivation to enhance learning|
|12: teacher expectations & attributions|
|13: methods of measuring intelligence|
|14: educating students with special needs|
|15: emotional & behavioural disorders|
|16: advanced cognitive development|
|17: forms of assessment|
|18: performance assessments|
|19: standardized tests in education|
|20: instructional strategies|
|21: advance organizers in the classroom|
|22: types of research design|
|23: research ethics in educational psychology|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Educational Psychology||01:05:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Educational Psychology||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.