What Will I Learn?
Develop healing hands with this Complete Therapy Diploma!
This Complete Therapy Diploma covers all the skills necessary to become a professional and expert Therapist. The course covers numerous schools of body massage, all of the required safety practices and will provide learners with a broad understanding of the therapy industry as a whole. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to study various theories of treatment and the structure of the body, so you can go on to provide expert care and treatment to clients in your own practice.
As well as this, you will gain a thorough understanding of all the restricting treatments, disorders, diseases that are an integral part of training to become a Therapist. Through this course, you will have the chance to obtain in depth knowledge of first aid and will be guided through various holistic methods, how to set up a holistic practice, ways of specialising in specific holistic approaches, the resources that will be available to you and how to use them properly and more practical areas such as liability insurance. Once you have successfully completed the diploma you are able to fulfil a whole host of positions, such as: Beauty Therapist, Massage Therapist, Freelance Holistic Therapist, and many more! Furthermore, if you establish your own practice you can choose your own work hours and tailor your career to your lifestyle.
During this Complete Therapy Diploma you will be taught modules which include theories, case studies, and all of the various practices that you can perform. Develop your technique with practical knowledge and expert teaching with Global Edulink’s online course and study in the comfort of your own home. Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for:
- Those aiming to set up their own holistic therapy practice
- Those hoping to work as a holistic therapist
- Those who wish to work as a massage therapist
- Those who are interested in becoming a beauty therapist
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, knowledge of holistic therapy would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded a Level 3 Diploma in Therapy Skills.
This course will equip you with all the necessary knowledge and skills needed to land a desirable job role within the therapy industry. You can also go onto progress in your career with this course, as it helps improve your eligibility and expertise for the various incentives put up by the organisation. Given below are few of the job roles this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Physical Therapist – £28,365 per annum
- Occupational therapist – £27,695 per annum
- Mental Health Therapist – £31,756 per annum
- Spa Therapist – £16,738 per annum
- Massage Therapist – £20,113 per annum
- Beauty Therapist – £14,809 per annum
|module 01- an introduction to holistic therapy|
|Module 01- An Introduction to Holistic Therapy||02:20:00|
|module 02- the holistic method mind and body|
|Module 02- The Holistic Method Mind and Body||02:10:00|
|module 03- choosing a holistic therapy|
|Module 03- Choosing a Holistic Therapy||02:20:00|
|module 04- setting up your holistic practice|
|Module 04- Setting up Your Holistic Practice||02:20:00|
|module 05- liability insurance for holistic healers and alternative practitioners|
|Module 05- Liability Insurance for Holistic Healers and Alternative Practitioners||02:30:00|
|module 06- resources for holistic therapists|
|Module 06- Resources for Holistic Therapists||02:20:00|
|module 07- health and safety|
|Module 07- Health and Safety||02:20:00|
|module 08- health and safety reporting|
|Module 08- Health and Safety Reporting||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Complete Therapy Diploma – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Exam: Complete Therapy Diploma – Level 3||00:40:00|