What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic A+ Essentials and Practical Application Practice Lab course.
The A+ Essentials and Practical Application Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft desktop operating systems. By completing the Practice Lab tasks in this A+ Essentials and Practical Application course you will improve your practical skills in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows XP operating systems.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Improve your practical IT skills using the tasks in this A + Essentials and Practical Application Practice Lab course
- Learn to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Learn to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7
- Learn to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows XP operating systems
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is intended for students wishing to improve their skills in PC support and administration
- This course will enable learners to establish a successful IT career
- Those who hope to work as a Support Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Desktop Engineer, Computer Administrator or PC Support Analyst
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: CommandLine Utilities
- Module 02: Directory Structures
- Module 03: System Utilities
- Module 04: System Recovery
- Module 05: Windows Troubleshooting Diagnostics
- Module 06: Networking
- Module 07: Troubleshooting repair and maintenance
- Module 08: Security
- Module 09: Disk management
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. Once you have passed the exam, you could go on to take another CompTIA exam, or could begin working as any of the following:
- Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com £22,825)
- Maintenance Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com £29,015)
- Desktop Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com £24,222)
- Computer Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com £26,070)
- PC Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com £23,609)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: commandline utilities|
|2: directory structures|
|3: system utilities|
|4: system recovery|
|5: windows troubleshooting diagnostics|
|7: troubleshooting repair and maintenance|
|9: disk management|
No Reviews found for this course.