Held by over 1 million IT professionals worldwide, CompTIA A+ is the most essential IT certification for establishing an IT career. If you’re new to the IT industry, this will help you put your best foot forward. And if you’re already an IT professional, the CompTIA A+ certification validates your skills and can boost your career.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
To teach the learner to:
- Assemble components based on customer requirements
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment
Who is it for?
- Our courses are suited to those who would like to learn in their own time, or who need to fit learning in with work or childcare.
- This course has been designed for those who wish to gain a CompTIA A Plus – Exam 220-901 certification.
- Recommended experience: 6 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
Method of Assessment
This course has been designed to prepare learners to take the CompTIA A Plus 220-901 Exam, which is how this course will be examined.
PLEASE NOTE: we do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
You can purchase the exam here: https://certification.comptia.org/home.
- Required exam CompTIA A+ 220-901
- Number of questions Maximum of 90
- Types of questions Multiple choice and performance-based
- Length of test 90 minutes
- Recommended experience Six to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field
- Passing score CompTIA A+ 220-901: 675 (on a scale of 900)
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded an official CompTIA A Plus 220-901 certificate.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
- It is recommended that anyone taking this exam has 6 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field.
For IT professionals this qualification is a must, and could help you to become any of the following:
- Remote Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Bench/Depot Technician
- PC Technician
|module 01 – introduction to personal computers and it certification|
|Module 01 – Introduction To Personal Computers And IT Certification||01:16:00|
|module 02 – internal hardware components|
|Module 02 – Internal Hardware Components||03:13:00|
|module 03 – storage fundamentals|
|Module 03 – Storage Fundamentals||01:45:00|
|module 04 – expanding hardware capabilities|
|Module 04 – Expanding Hardware Capabilities||01:59:00|
|module 05 – working with peripheral devices|
|Module 05 – Working With Peripheral Devices||03:02:00|
|module 06 – mobile devices|
|Module 06 – Mobile Devices||01:55:00|
|module 07 - overview of computer networking|
|Module 07 – Overview of Computer Networking||04:06:00|
|module 08 – troubleshoot hardware & network perfectly|
|Module 08 – Troubleshoot Hardware & Network Perfectly||02:43:00|
|Mock Exam: CompTIA A Plus – Exam 220-901||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.