Held by over 1 million IT professionals worldwide, CompTIA A+ is the most essential IT certification for establishing an IT career. If you’re new to the IT industry, this will help you put your best foot forward. And if you’re already an IT professional, the CompTIA A+ certification validates your skills and can boost your career.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
To teach the learner to:
- Assemble components based on customer requirements
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment
Who is it for?
- Our courses are suited to those who would like to learn in their own time, or who need to fit learning in with work or childcare.
- This course has been designed for those who wish to gain a CompTIA A Plus – Exam 220-902 certification.
- Recommended experience: 6 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover installing and configuring operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux. It also addresses security, the fundamentals of cloud computing and operational procedures.
Method of Assessment
This course has been designed to prepare learners to take the CompTIA A Plus 220-902 Exam, which is how this course will be examined.
PLEASE NOTE: we do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
You can purchase the exam here: https://certification.comptia.org/home.
- Required exam CompTIA A+ 220-902
- Number of questions Maximum of 90
- Types of questions Multiple choice and performance-based
- Length of test 90 minutes
- Recommended experience Six to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field
- Passing score CompTIA A+ 220-902: 700 (on a scale of 900)
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded an official CompTIA A Plus 220-902 certificate.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
- It is recommended that anyone taking this exam has 6 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field.
This course will extensively help you in taking the official CompTIA A Plus exam, which is sure to greatly enhance your candidature for a number of job positions in the IT industry. If you had been looking for ways to make substantial progress in your career, this certificate might also just be the one you were looking for. Listed below are some of the job positions this course will be worthwhile in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Technical Support Specialist – £26,171 per annum
- Desktop Support Technician – £22,504 per annum
- IT Support Technician – £18,856 per annum
- PC Technician – £17,814 per annum
|module 01 – getting to know about operating systems|
|Module 01 – Getting to Know about Operating Systems||02:49:00|
|module 02 – ways of installing operating systems|
|Module 02 – Ways of Installing Operating Systems||01:22:00|
|module 03 – configuration and management in windows|
|Module 03 – Configuration And Management In Windows||05:04:00|
|module 04 – how to exploit alternative operating systems|
|Module 04 – How to Exploit Alternative Operating Systems||01:38:00|
|module 05 – ways of virtualization and cloud computing|
|Module 05 – Ways of Virtualization and Cloud Computing||00:41:00|
|module 06 – handling mobile devices|
|Module 06 – Handling Mobile Devices||01:11:00|
|module 07 – understanding system security|
|Module 07 – Understanding System Security||04:05:00|
|module 08 – troubleshooting and operational procedures|
|Module 08 – Troubleshooting And Operational Procedures||03:16:00|
|Mock Exam: CompTIA A Plus – Exam 220-902||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.