Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA A + Support Skills course.
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink CompTIA A+ Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the CompTIA A+ exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The CompTIA A + Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft desktop operating systems. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in system administration, user account management, disk management, file management, application management, device management, system management utilities, Windows maintenance tasks and many more using Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows XP operating systems. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA A + Support Skills (220-802) certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Windows 7
- Module 02: System Administration
- Module 03: User Account Management
- Module 04: Disk Management
- Module 05: File Management
- Module 06: Application Management
- Module 07: Device Management
- Module 08: System Management Utilities
- Module 09: Windows Maintenance Tasks
- Module 10: Installing and Configuring Windows XP
- Module 11: Installing Windows Vista
- Module 12: Boot troubleshooting
- Module 13: Automated System Recovery
- Module 14: Event Viewer
- Module 15: Anti Virus Software
- Module 16: Account and Password Policies
- Module 17: Network Adapter Properties
- Module 18: Windows Networking
- Module 19: Remote Desktop
- Module 20: Testing Network Connectivity
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Codes: CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 90 questions per exam
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based
- Length of Test: 90 Minutes per exam
- Passing Score: 220-901: 675 (on a scale of 900) / 220-902: 700 (on a scale of 900)
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, French and Spanish (Modern)
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/a.
It is recommended that participants hoping to take this exam should have 9 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field.
Successful learners will be awarded a CompTIA A+ Support Skills certificate.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the CompTIA A+ Support Skills course you could go on to study other CompTIA professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as any of the following:
- Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,329)
- Field Service Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £23,278)
- Desktop Support Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £24,370)
- Help Desk Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,679)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: windows 7|
|2: system administration|
|3: user account management|
|4: disk management|
|5: file management|
|6: application management|
|7: device management|
|8: system management utilities|
|9: windows maintenance tasks|
|10: installing and configuring windows xp|
|11: installing windows vista|
|12: boot troubleshooting|
|13: automated system recovery|
|14: event viewer|
|15: anti virus software|
|16: account and password policies|
|17: network adapter properties|
|18: windows networking|
|19: remote desktop|
|20: testing network connectivity|
No Reviews found for this course.