What Will I Learn?
CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CLO – 001)
More and more companies are shifting to a cloud computing model of doing business. With fewer infrastructure demands and more flexibility for staff members, the reasoning is clear from the businesses’ perspective. Hiring certified professionals with proven knowledge in cloud computing is the clear next step. CompTIA Cloud Essentials ensures that you and all other necessary staff members—not just the IT specialists—understand cloud computing and the work it takes to move and govern the cloud.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course covers the following modules:
- Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspectives and Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
Who is it for?
- Those aiming for a highly profitable career as a Cloud Computing professional
- This course would benefit a wide range of IT professionals hoping to take the next step in their career
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has at least 6 months experience working in an environment which markets or relies on IT-related services.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 05 guided learning hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CompTIA Cloud Overview (CLO – 001).
The Method of Assessment:
[The CompTIA Cloud Overview exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. The time allowed for the exam is 60 minutes. A score of 720 is needed to pass the exam. The exam tests learners on the business of cloud computing, cloud types, steps to a successful adoption of the cloud, impact and changes on IT service management, as well as risks and consequences. The exam can be taken in the following languages: English, Japanese and Portuguese]
It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has at least 6 months experience working in an environment which markets or relies on IT-related services.
Please note: The official exam is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
You can purchase the exam here>https://certification.comptia.org/testing/buy-exam.
This certificate is the ideal booster that will help improve your candidature for an array of job roles in the IT industry. This certificate can also help you achieve your career progression goals by improving your knowledge and eligibility for the job promotions and salary increments provided by the organisation. Given below are some of the job positions this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- IT Consultant – £39,938 per annum
- Technical Services Manager – £41,384 per annum
- Support Technician, IT – £18,834 per annum
- IT Architect – £59,076 per annum
- Security Consultant, IT – £43,736 per annum
|1. identifying characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective|
|Identifying Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective – Part 1||00:44:00|
|Identifying Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective – part 2||00:35:00|
|Identifying Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective – part 3||00:23:00|
|2. the business value of cloud computing|
|The Business Value of Cloud Computing||00:29:00|
|3. types of technical perspectives cloud, adoption of cloud and it service management|
|Types of Technical Perspectives Cloud||00:28:00|
|Process of Successful Adoption of Cloud||00:21:00|
|Defining Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management||00:24:00|
|4. identifying risks and consequences of cloud computing|
|Identifying Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing – Part 1||00:22:00|
|Identifying Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing – Part 2||00:24:00|
|Identifying Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing – Part 3||00:32:00|
|Identifying Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing – Part 4||00:35:00|
|Identifying Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing – Part 5||00:25:00|
|Mock Exam: CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CLO – 001)||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.