What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA IT Fundamentals course.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, namely: setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations, establishing network connectivity, identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks, managing the safety, and preventative maintenance of computers. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required for CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) certification exams.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring Mobile Devices
- Module 02: Installing Windows 8.1 and Fedora Linux Workstation
- Module 03: Device Driver Compatibility for OS Support
- Module 04: Basic Functions of an Operating System
- Module 05: Using Productivity Software – Open Office and Windows Live Mail
- Module 06: Using Productivity Software – Desktop Publishing, PDF Creators and Remote Desktop
- Module 07: Using Collaboration Software – Cloud Storage and Online Apps
- Module 08: Understand Utility Software – Anti-Malware, Software Firewalls, Maintenance and Compression Tools
- Module 09: Understanding Executable Files
- Module 10: Understanding File Compression Formats
- Module 11: Applying Patches and Updates for Windows Desktops
- Module 12: Understanding E-mail Configuration on a Mobile Device
- Module 13: Install and Configure Network based Anti-Malware Software
- Module 14: Understanding Network Password Management
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Codes: FC0-U51 / FC1-U61
- Number of Questions: FC0-U51: 75 / FC1-U61: 110
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice
- Length of Test: FC0-U51: 60 minutes / FC1-U61: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: FC0-U51: 650 / FC1-U61: Pass/fail information will not be available until Q3 2018 – candidates will be notified
- Languages: FC0-U51: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Korean, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Thai / FC1-U61: English
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/it-fundamentals.
No prior experience needed.
Successful learners will be awarded a CompTIA IT Fundamentals certificate.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
Upon successful completion of the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course you could go on to study other CompTIA professional qualifications.
- Students considering a career in IT
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configuring mobile devices|
|2: installing windows 8.1 and fedora linux workstation|
|3: device driver compatibility for os support|
|4: basic functions of an operating system|
|5: using productivity software – open office and windows live mail|
|6: using productivity software – desktop publishing, pdf creators and remote desktop|
|7: using collaboration software – cloud storage and online apps|
|8: understand utility software – anti-malware, software firewalls, maintenance and compression tools|
|9: understanding executable files|
|10: understanding file compression formats|
|11: applying patches and updates for windows desktops|
|12: understanding e-mail configuration on a mobile device|
|13: install and configure network based anti-malware software|
|14: understanding network password management|
No Reviews found for this course.