Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 course.
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink CompTIA Linux+ Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the CompTIA Linux+ exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The Linux + LX0-104 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in the Linux operating system. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in shells, scripting and data management, user interfaces and desktops, essential system services, networking fundamentals, security, plus other administrative tasks. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- System configuration
- The command line interface
- Scripting basics
- Network settings and services
- System security
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Customize and use the shell environment
- Module 02: Customize or write simple scripts
- Module 03: SQL data management
- Module 04: Accessibility
- Module 05: Manage user and group accounts and related system files
- Module 06: Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
- Module 07: Localisation and internationalisation
- Module 08: Maintain system time
- Module 09: System logging
- Module 10: Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
- Module 11: Manage printers and printing
- Module 12: Internet Protocols and Basic Network Configuration
- Module 13: Basic network troubleshooting
- Module 14: Configure client side DNS
- Module 15: Perform security administration tasks
- Module 16: Setup host security
- Module 17: Securing data with encryption
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Codes: LX0-103
- Number of Questions: 60
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice (Single Response), Multiple Response and Fill-in-the-Blank
- Length of Test: 90 minutes
- Passing Score: 500 (on a scale of 200 to 800)
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux.
Candidates for this exam should have 12 months of Linux admin experience.
Successful learners will be awarded a CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 certificate.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
- Candidates hoping to take the CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 exam should hold both CompTIA A+ certificate, and a CompTIA Network+ certificate
Upon successful completion of the CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 course you could go on to study other CompTIA professional qualifications.
- Linux Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £35,697)
- Network Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,269)
- Technical Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,110)
- Web Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £17,374)
- Systems Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,664)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: customize and use the shell environment|
|2: customize or write simple scripts|
|3: sql data management|
|5: manage user and group accounts and related system files|
|6: automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs|
|7: localisation and internationalisation|
|8: maintain system time|
|9: system logging|
|10: mail transfer agent (mta) basics|
|11: manage printers and printing|
|12: internet protocols and basic network configuration|
|13: basic network troubleshooting|
|14: configure client side dns|
|15: perform security administration tasks|
|16: setup host security|
|17: securing data with encryption|
No Reviews found for this course.