Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Linux+ Support Skills Practice Lab course.
The Linux+ Support Skills Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain a practical working knowledge of the Linux operating systems. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring the system architecture, understand Linux installation and package management, use GNU and Unix commands, configure devices, Linux file systems and shells, scripting and data management plus other administrative tasks. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Linux + certification exams.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
Who is this exam aimed at?
- Those who wish to pursue a career as a system administrator supporting Linux systems
- Anyone hoping to successfully pass the CompTIA Linux+ exam
- System configuration
- The command line interface
- Scripting basics
- Network settings and services
- System security
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: System Architecture
- Module 02: Linux installation and package management
- Module 03: GNU and Unix Commands
- Module 04: Devices Linux File systems File system Hierarchy Standard
- Module 05: Administrative Tasks
- Module 06: Essential System Services
- Module 07: Networking Fundamentals
- Module 08: Editing Files in Linux
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. Once you have passed the exam, you could go on to take another CompTIA exam, or could begin working as any of the following:
- Linux Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,697)
- Network Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,269)
- Technical Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £26,110)
- Web Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £17,358)
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: system architecture|
|2: linux installation and package management|
|3: gnu and unix commands|
|4: devices linux file systems file system hierarchy standard|
|5: administrative tasks|
|6: essential system services|
|7: networking fundamentals|
|8: editing files in linux|
No Reviews found for this course.