What Will I Learn?
Use your versatility as a CompTIA Mobility+ certified professional to manage the complex environments that trends such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) create. CompTIA Mobility+ shows that you understand different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course is designed to teach you the following:
- Mobile device management
- Security such as remote access concerns and threat mitigation
- Network infrastructure
Who is it for?
- Anyone hoping to obtain a career using an extensive variety of existing and emerging mobile technologies
- Anyone who is keen to understand the different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge and at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate inCompTIA MB0-001 Mobility+.
The Method of Assessment:
- The CompTIA MB0-001 Mobility+ exam is 90 minutes long and consists of 100 questions.
- The questions are multiple choice, and drag and drops.
- A score of 720 (on a scale of 100-900) is required to pass.
- The exam tests you on: mobile device management, troubleshooting, security such as remote access concerns and threat mitigation, and network infrastructure.
It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge and at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise.
PLEASE NOTE: The official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
The exam can be purchased here>https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/mobility.
This certificate is sure to greatly impress potential employers and help you work for a range of job roles in the IT industry. You can also take this course as an opportunity to grow in your career by building on your expertise and winning job incentives put forth by the organisation. Mentioned below are some of the job positions this course will help you work for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Network Administrator – £25,264 per annum
- Mobility Architect/Solution Architect – £56,937 per annum
- Security Administrator, IT – £24,227 per annum
|1. definitions of over-the-air technologies|
|Definitions of Over-The-Air Technologies – Part 1||00:47:00|
|Definitions of Over-The-Air Technologies – Part 2||00:57:00|
|2. overview of network infrastructure|
|Overview of Network Infrastructure – Part 1||01:01:00|
|Overview of Network Infrastructure – Part 2||00:48:00|
|3. explaining mobile device managemen|
|Explaining Mobile Device Management – Part 1||01:04:00|
|Explaining Mobile Device Management – Part 2||00:56:00|
|4. definitions of security|
|Definitions of Security – Part 1||01:00:00|
|Definitions of Security – Part 2||00:59:00|
|5. how to troubleshoot and review|
|Way of Troubleshooting||00:26:00|
|Review the Course||00:48:00|