Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA Network+ Practice Lab course.
The Network+ Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in networking technologies. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring a network adaptor, ARP and packet analysis, IP address configuration, IP addressing schemes, DHCP clients and servers, routing, TCP and port scanning, name resolution, NAT firewall, certificate services, performance testing and monitoring, and configuring VPNs. These Practice Lab Network+ tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Network + certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
Who is this exam aimed at?
- Those who wish to establish a successful career in IT infrastructure
- Those who wish to gain the hands-on skills needed to troubleshoot, configure, and manage both wired and wireless networks
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualised networks
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring a Network Adaptor
- Module 02: ARP and Packet Analysis
- Module 03: IP Address Configuration
- Module 04: IP Addressing Schemes
- Module 05: Configuring DHCP Clients and Servers
- Module 06: IPv6 Addressing
- Module 07: Configuring Routing
- Module 08: TCP and Port Scanning
- Module 09: Name Resolution
- Module 10: Configuring Email Services
- Module 11: Configuring a NAT Firewall
- Module 12: Authentication Methods
- Module 13: Configuring Certificate Services and HTTPs
- Module 14: Performance Testing and Monitoring
- Module 15: Monitoring and Management Tools
- Module 16: Configuring Routing Using Cisco Devices
- Module 17: Configuring VPNs
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
A+ certification and 9 months of networking experience or equivalent education
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. Once you have passed the exam, you could go on to take another CompTIA exam, or could begin working as any of the following:
- Network Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com £21,039)
- Computer Technician (average UK salary according to payscale.com £17,741)
- Network Technician (average UK salary according to payscale.com £19,333)
- Help Desk Technician (average UK salary according to payscale.com £18,679)
- System Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com £31,160)
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com £25,300)
- Network Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com £26,616)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configuring a network adaptor|
|2: arp and packet analysis|
|3: ip address configuration|
|4: ip addressing schemes|
|5: configuring dhcp clients and servers|
|6: ipv6 addressing|
|7: configuring routing|
|8: tcp and port scanning|
|9: name resolution|
|10: configuring email services|
|11: configuring a nat firewall|
|12: authentication methods|
|13: configuring certificate services and https|
|14: performance testing and monitoring|
|15: monitoring and management tools|
|16: configuring routing using cisco devices|
|17: configuring vpns|
No Reviews found for this course.