What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA Network+ course.
The CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) has been updated to reflect the current thinking of industry professionals as well as to reflect technologies used today, with a greater emphasis on practical knowledge, especially how to identify and use elements of a network infrastructure. Significant changes include: additional IPv6 concepts, emphasis on troubleshooting, additional security knowledge, how to administer key systems, updated terms and technologies in the IT networking field, and more hands-on experiences such as installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required for CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) certification exams.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Understand Network Protocols – FTP, SNMP, Telnet, SMB, RDP
- Module 02: Understand Network Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, NetBIOS, TCP, UDP
- Module 03: Understand Network Protocols – ARP and ICMP
- Module 04: Install and Configure DHCP and DNS Servers
- Module 05: Troubleshooting Internet Connection and DNS Settings
- Module 06: Using Host-based Firewalls
- Module 07: Configure E-mail Client Protocols
- Module 08: Understand How IPSec work
- Module 09: Configuring VPN Servers
- Module 10: Controlling VPN Access with RADIUS
- Module 11: Understand How Software as a Service (SaaS) Works
- Module 12: Install and Apply Windows Updates and Patches
- Module 13: Install and Configure Network-based Anti-Malware
- Module 14: Understand Common Network Vulnerabilities
- Module 15: Assess Network Vulnerabilities and Threats using MBSA
- Module 16: Assessing Network Threats and Vulnerabilities using OpenVAS
- Module 17: Understanding Shared Storage using iSCSI
- Module 18: Creating and Installing Virtual Machines using Hyper-V
- Module 19: Install and Configure Network Load Balancing
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Codes: N10-007 / N10-006
- Number of Questions: 90 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice (single and multiple response), drag and drops, and performance-based
- Length of Test: 90 Minutes per exam
- Passing Score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Languages: N10-007: English, Chinese, Japanese / N10-006: English, German, Japanese, Spanish, French, Arabic
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/network.
It is recommended that participants hoping to take this exam should have two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
Successful learners will be awarded a CompTIA Network+ certificate.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
- Before attempting the CompTIA Network+ exam, you should hold a CompTIA A+ certificate
Upon successful completion of the CompTIA Security + course you could go on to study other CompTIA professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as any of the following:
- Computer Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £17,741)
- Network Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,269)
- Help Desk Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,679)
- System Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,160)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,504)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: understand network protocols – ftp, snmp, telnet, smb, rdp|
|2: understand network protocols – http, https, netbios, tcp, udp|
|3: understand network protocols – arp and icmp|
|4: install and configure dhcp and dns servers|
|5: troubleshooting internet connection and dns settings|
|6: using host-based firewalls|
|7: configure e-mail client protocols|
|8: understand how ipsec work|
|9: configuring vpn servers|
|10: controlling vpn access with radius|
|11: understand how software as a service (saas) works|
|12: install and apply windows updates and patches|
|13: install and configure network-based anti-malware|
|14: understand common network vulnerabilities|
|15: assess network vulnerabilities and threats using mbsa|
|16: assessing network threats and vulnerabilities using openvas|
|17: understanding shared storage using iscsi|
|18: creating and installing virtual machines using hyper-v|
|19: install and configure network load balancing|
No Reviews found for this course.