CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)
The stakes are high. Data networks are more crucial for businesses than ever before. They are the lifeline to the critical financial, healthcare and information services that need to function at the highest, most secure level. With a CompTIA Network+ certification, you will possess the key skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage these systems and keep your company productive.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course covers the following modules:
- Introduction to Networking
- Networking standards
- Network Cabling and Transmission
- Understanding TCPIP
- Network Devices
- Wireless Network
- Wide Area Network
- Remote Access
- Network Security
- Building High Performance Networks
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks
Who is it for?
- Anyone hoping to become a CompTIA Network+ professional, who is trained to work with a variety of hardware, software and networks
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has a CompTIA A+ Certificate and 9 months of networking experience.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CompTIA N10-006 Network+.
The Method of Assessment:
- [The CompTIA N10-006 Network+ exam is 90 minutes long and consists of a maximum of 90 questions. The questions are multiple choice, drag and drops and performance based.
- The mark needed to pass is 720 (on a scale of 100-900).
- The exam can be taken in the following languages: English, Japanese, and German.
- The exam covers: the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also included are emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies]
It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has a CompTIA A+ Certificate and 9 months of networking experience.
Please note: The official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
The exam can be purchased here>https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/network.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Network Field Technician/Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- Network Analyst
|1. fundamentals of networking|
|Fundamentals of Networking||01:03:00|
|2. what are networking standards?|
|What are Networking Standards? – Part 1||00:41:00|
|What are Networking Standards? – Part 2||00:33:00|
|3. transmission and network cabling|
|Transmission and Network Cabling – Part 1||00:55:00|
|Transmission and Network Cabling – Part 2||00:33:00|
|4. understanding tcpip|
|Understanding TCPIP – Part 1||00:51:00|
|Understanding TCPIP Part – 2||00:53:00|
|Understanding TCPIP – Part 3||01:09:00|
|Understanding TCPIP Part – 4||00:44:00|
|Understanding TCPIP – Part 5||00:30:00|
|5. identifying network devices|
|Identifying Network Devices – Part 1||01:06:00|
|Identifying Network Devices – Part 2||00:54:00|
|6. learning wireless network, wide area network and remote access techniques|
|Learning Wireless Network||00:46:00|
|Explaining Wide Area Network||01:01:00|
|Remote Access Techniques||01:03:00|
|7. definition of network security|
|Definition of Network Security – Part 1||01:03:00|
|Definition of Network Security – Part 2||01:06:00|
|Definition of Network Security – Part 3||01:11:00|
|Definition of Network Security – Part 4||00:51:00|
|8. process of building high performance networks|
|Process of Building High Performance Networks||00:12:00|
|9. how to monitor and troubleshoot networks?|
|How to Monitor and Troubleshoot Networks? – Part 1||00:44:00|
|How to Monitor and Troubleshoot Networks? – Part 2||00:52:00|
|How to Monitor and Troubleshoot Networks? – Part 3||00:57:00|
|How to Monitor and Troubleshoot Networks? – Part 4||01:04:00|
|Mock Exam: CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.