Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA Security+ Practice Lab course.
The Security+ Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands-on skills in security technologies. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in network security, threats and vulnerabilities, application, data and host security, access control and identity management, and cryptography. These Practice Lab tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
Who is this exam aimed at?
- Those who wish to gain the skills you need to perform core security functions
- Those who wish to pursue an IT security career
- Learn to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices
- Learn to perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques
- Learn to participate in risk mitigation activities
- Learn to operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Trojans and Malware Protection
- Module 02: Network Vulnerabilities
- Module 03: Vulnerability Scanning
- Module 04: Routing Protocols
- Module 05: Attacks against DHCP and DNS
- Module 06: Steganography
- Module 07: Configuring Certificate Services
- Module 08: HTTP and HTTPS
- Module 09: Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Module 10: Telnet and FTP and SSH
- Module 11: Password Sniffing
- Module 12: Baseline Security Analyser
- Module 13: Network Access Protection
- Module 14: VPNs
- Module 15: Data Leakage Prevention
- Module 16: Computer Forensic Tools
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus.
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. Once you have passed the exam, you could go on to take another CompTIA exam, or could begin working as any of the following:
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com £25,689)
- Network Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com £25,269)
- Security Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com £21,751)
- Penetration Tester (average UK salary according to payscale.com £36,157)
- Information Security Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com £44,388)
- Security Consultant (average UK salary according to payscale.com £39,513)
- Security Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com £25,740)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: trojans and malware protection|
|2: network vulnerabilities|
|3: vulnerability scanning|
|4: routing protocols|
|5: attacks against dhcp and dns|
|7: configuring certificate services|
|8: http and https|
|9: web application vulnerabilities|
|10: telnet and ftp and ssh|
|11: password sniffing|
|12: baseline security analyzer|
|13: network access protection|
|15: data leakage prevention|
|16: computer forensic tools|
No Reviews found for this course.