What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited CompTIA qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CompTIA Server + course.
CompTIA Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a CompTIA certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink CompTIA Server + Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the CompTIA Server + exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The Server+ Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in server maintenance and support. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in server installation and configuration, network settings, directory services, file shares, server security, virtualisation, and monitoring performance. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Server + 2011 (SK0-003) certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Gain an accredited CompTIA qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Installing an NOS
- Module 02: Configuring an NOS
- Module 03: Configuring Network Settings
- Module 04: Configuring Directory Services
- Module 05: Configuring a File Share
- Module 06: Configuring Server Security
- Module 07: Installing VMs
- Module 08: Configuring Server Applications
- Module 09: Monitoring Performance
- Module 10: Backups
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- Exam Codes: SK0-004
- Number of Questions: 100 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice
- Length of Test: 90 Minutes per exam
- Passing Score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/server.
It is recommended that participants hoping to take this exam should have 18 to 24 months of IT experience.
Successful learners will be awarded a CompTIA Server + certificate.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. With more than 2,000,000 IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA is dedicated to helping IT professionals lead the charge in our digitally connected world. Through professional certifications, educational programs, research, networking events, philanthropy and public policy advocacy, CompTIA is dedicated to helping advance the IT industry.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the CompTIA Server + course you could go on to study other CompTIA professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as any of the following:
- Server Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,885)
- Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,710)
- IT/Server Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,885)
- Storage Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £42,979)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: installing an nos|
|2: configuring an nos|
|3: configuring network settings|
|4: configuring directory services|
|5: configuring a file share|
|6: configuring server security|
|7: installing vms|
|8: configuring server applications|
|9: monitoring performance|
No Reviews found for this course.