What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server exam.
The 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing business continuity and disaster recovery, configuring identity and access solutions, configuring file and storage solutions, and much more.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Configure and manage high availability (15–20%)
- Configure file and storage solutions (15–20%)
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery (15–20%)
- Configure Network Services (15–20%)
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure (15–20%)
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure Network Load Balancing
- Module 02: Configure Failover Clustering
- Module 03: Configure Advanced File Services
- Module 04: Configure and Optimize Storage
- Module 05: Implement an Advanced DHCP Solution
- Module 06: Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
- Module 07: Deploy and Configure IPAM
- Module 08: Configure a Forest or a Domain
- Module 09: Configure Sites
- Module 10: Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication
- Module 11: Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 12: Install and Configure AD Certificate Services
- Module 13: Manage Certificates
- Module 14: Configure AD Rights Management Services
- Module 15: Configure and Manage Backups
- Module 16: Recover Servers
- Module 17: Configure Trusts
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-412.aspx.
This exam is part three of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to perform the advanced configuring tasks required to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services and identity federation. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Server Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,404)
- Server Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,247)
- IT Support Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,395)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure network load balancing|
|2: configure failover clustering|
|3: configure advanced file services|
|4: configure and optimize storage|
|5: implement an advanced dhcp solution|
|6: implement an advanced dns solution|
|7: deploy and configure ipam|
|8: configure a forest or a domain|
|9: configure sites|
|10: manage active directory and sysvol replication|
|11: implement active directory federation services|
|12: install and configure ad certificate services|
|13: manage certificates|
|14: configure ad rights management services|
|15: configure and manage backups|
|16: recover servers|
|17: configure trusts|
No Reviews found for this course.